Why is there a KKK guy in this comic strip?

The Lizard

Didn't eat Billy
Reaction score
Here's today's Non Sequitur comic strip:

nq080110sr3.gif

http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/?ref=ql_cmcs

EDIT -- nevermind -- I just got it. He's offering to make any opponent look bad by endorsing them. I think I'm still asleep. :csad:

^ I don't understand either. There hasn't been any news involving the KKK that I know of. This doesn't really make a good statement on the Cartoonists part.

I thought he was a ghost initially. :huh:

he's a conehead? he comes from france? :confused:

Senility is no laughing matter but...
HAHA Lizard is f**king OLD!

:(

Senility is no laughing matter but...
HAHA Lizard is f**king OLD!

:(

You're just jealous you didn't win the Hype Lifetime Achievement award, sonny. :cmad:

And I'm younger than hottie Jennifer Anniston, so that counts for something, right? :csad:

You're just jealous you didn't win the Hype Lifetime Achievement award, sonny. :cmad:

And I'm younger than hottie Jennifer Anniston, so that counts for something, right? :csad:

it would if you were hot like she is :o :D

I'm working on it... *injects estrogen*

:scared:

you know . . . you kind of resemble Woody Harrelson, so you might have been able to nail Aniston but you let your chance pass you by :(

:scared:

you know . . . you kind of resemble Woody Harrelson, so you might have been able to nail Aniston but you let your chance pass you by :(

Well, I've always thought that Amanda Bynes was the younger version of Jennifer Anniston, so restraining order be damned!

You in Atlanta and don't get any KKK jokes? For shame, brotha. For shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"