The Dark Knight Why So Serious "Challenges" Thread

creepy bastard
Comiccon015.jpg

Guys I was just rereading the sides again.

WHen the cop is interrogating the thug, the cop asks him why he's laughing, to which the thug replies "It's an inside joke".

Cop:
Let me in on the laugh

Thug:
There's no need to find him because...
He's gonna find you.

When you rang the number written in the sky you got the first clue, which was inside joke....

Then people discovered that you could leave voicemail messages to this number.... With your name and details....

Is it possible that the next viral campaign will involve contacting the people that left these messages? Ie, the joker finding you?

Just a thought!

Guys I was just rereading the sides again.

WHen the cop is interrogating the thug, the cop asks him why he's laughing, to which the thug replies "It's an inside joke".

Cop:
Let me in on the laugh

Thug:
There's no need to find him because...
He's gonna find you.

When you rang the number written in the sky you got the first clue, which was inside joke....

Then people discovered that you could leave voicemail messages to this number.... With your name and details....

Is it possible that the next viral campaign will involve contacting the people that left these messages? Ie, the joker finding you?

Just a thought!

I think the thug is actually the Joker being listed as generic thug for spoiler concerns at the time. Meaning *drum roll* Inside joke = bomb inside body.

I think the thug is actually the Joker being listed as generic thug for spoiler concerns at the time. Meaning *drum roll* Inside joke = bomb inside body.

No this wasn't the joker, the cop shoots this thug in the knee, this interrogation takes place in an abandoned place where the mob used to dump bodies.

No this wasn't the joker, the cop shoots this thug in the knee, this interrogation takes place in an abandoned place where the mob used to dump bodies.

oh. I still think it's the bomb inside the corpse though.

oh. I still think it's the bomb inside the corpse though.

Theres a side that talks about a inmate having a pain in his stomach and talks about how his boss changed his insides to make it look liek christmas, so its not a corpse.

Theres a side that talks about a inmate having a pain in his stomach and talks about how his boss changed his insides to make it look liek christmas, so its not a corpse.

oh. I still think that's the inside joke.

sorry if its already been asked, but are any of our fellow hypers on the wss site?
i mean the rent a clown site.
if your on the site will you post ur pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"