Wii/PS3 launch line-ups revealed?

Master Chief said:
You guys make me vomit. Comparing Dead Rising to State of Emergency. BLAH! The only similarity between the two would be the NPCs on screen, and even then not really. Dead Rising does the massive groups of enemies thing like, a bamillion times better since 99% of the s**t moving around is going to try and attack you, while State of Emergency was a bunch of dipf**ks running around like dumbasses. F**k technological advances/advantages betch, don't bring those up.

I gotta agree....I don't see how any sane person who has played both would see a comparison, other than a ****load of npcs on screen at once. If that's the case, heck, might as well say Hitman Blood Money is like SOE too...

Elebits and Trauma Center make the Wii launch worth buying all by themselves.:woot: :up:

Horrorfan said:
Actually, games worth buing for 360 includes...

Dead Rising
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter
Call of Duty
Condemned: Criminal Origns
Fight Night round 3
Those games aren't even exclusive.

Didn't the Xbox 360 version of Quake 4 get mediocre reviews compared to it's PC counterpart

And by the time it's first year is done, add these to that list:

FEAR
Call of Duty 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Those games aren't exclusive either

Gears of War
You forgot Alan Wake, Bioshock, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Too Human

Viva Pineta
That game is going to blow and you know it :o

But I digress.

I probably wont pick one up till more good titles hit.

I want:

Resident Evil
Trauma Center
Sadness
Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp. Chronicles, Donkey Kong, etc.

So far. I don't care about your marios, zeldas or most of the other titles you mentioned,
BLASPHEMY :cmad:
YOUR OPINION HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INVALIDATED :o

and the ports for the 360 and ps3 games not only wont look as good on wii,
That's because graphics aren't the focus of the Wii unlike the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3

but the whole wii-mote thing will probably be shoe horned in as an afterthought seeing as doing new versions for the wii would be essentially too expensive as it would mean developing a new version of the same game.
I think it will be cheaper to develop for the Wii than the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

And the difference between buying FEAR for 360 and FEAR (or any multi console ports) for PS3 is this: You would have to pay an extra 200 bucks to play the same game on ps3.
You're right there :o

Master Chief said:
Dead Rising isn't exclusive?

Knowing Capcom, they'll port it to the Playstation 3 claiming that they were planning to do it the whole time :o

They screwed over Nintendo that way with Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, and Killer 7.

hippie_hunter said:
Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp. Chronicles, Donkey Kong, etc.

Elebits, Trauma Center, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Virtual Console, BC Gamecube titles, DS linkage.:woot:

hippie_hunter said:
BLASPHEMY :cmad:
YOUR OPINION HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INVALIDATED :o

You speak truth.:o

hippie_hunter said:
Knowing Capcom, they'll port it to the Playstation 3 claiming that they were planning to do it the whole time :o

They screwed over Nintendo that way with Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, and Killer 7.

No. lol. :o

Master Chief said:
Have you even played State of Emergency? I rented it once. It sucked. You aren't hacking through waves of enemies, you're just amongst a crowd of people running around in panic. Who you could kill if you wanted to, it wasn't necesarry to survival. That's all I remember doing. Slicing through s**t without caring. And sometimes there'd be a (bunch of) swat looking guy(s) who you'd get to kill 'cause they'd be shooting or beating you or something but other than that, whatever. It's nothing compared to Dead Rising. lol. In Dead Rising the fight is constant. Everywhere you go outside of the safe zone is packed with zombies. They might be similar in the sense that there's a lot of s**t on screen but comparing them to each other is goddamn disrespectful nikkah. :cmad:

Heh, same. I thought State of Emergency looked fun before I played some of it once and then lost interest when I realized it was nothing special. Just a bunch of crap happening on the screen and I was kinda confused so I tapped in some codes and it still sucked. Fuggin' waste of my time and s**t. :cmad:

hippie_hunter said:
Didn't the Xbox 360 version of Quake 4 get mediocre reviews compared to it's PC counterpart

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp. Chronicles

I think it will be cheaper to develop for the Wii than the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

You're right there :o

The reviews for Quake 4 were crap. They said the game had major slowdown....but i haven't experienced any yet and I've finished the game three times.

Also, the first games I mentioned were all 360 console exclusive, except for fight night 3. You are just assuming dead rising will come out on ps3, but untill its confrimed, WRONG! :o

and what kind of idiot would pay $500 to play those non 360 exclusives when they could play the same games for about $200 less?

Oh... :o

And I also took the liberty of fixing your list of wii games worth a damn (also, the wii call of duty looks like a ****ing psone game compared to the real next gen versions.

hippie_hunter said:

first point: I meant great 360 games out this year alone.

second, of course it's cheaper...making a paper airplane is also cheaper than building a real one :o

Horrorfan said:
The reviews for Quake 4 were crap. They said the game had major slowdown....but i haven't experienced any yet and I've finished the game three times.
So I see, I haven't played the game so I really can't judge it.

Also, the first games I mentioned were all 360 console exclusive, except for fight night 3. You are just assuming dead rising will come out on ps3, but untill its confrimed, WRONG! :o

Call of Duty 2: Xbox 360, PC, Mac OS X

Condemned: Criminal Origns: Xbox 360, PC

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter: Xbox 360, Xbox, Playstation 2, PC

Fight Night Round 3: Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Xbox, Playstation 2, Playstation Portable

Dead Rising: When Capcom announces a Playstation 3 version, I'll be going told ya so :woot:

and what kind of idiot would pay $500 to play those non 360 exclusives when they could play the same games for about $200 less?
I get consoles for the exclusives not the multiplatform games. If that were the case, I'd go and get an Xbox 360. What makes the Playstation 3 somewhat appealing are the games developed by Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Factor 5, the only good developers that Sony controls, and the exclusive third party games such as Metal Gear Solid 4.

And I also took the liberty of fixing your list of wii games worth a damn (also, the wii call of duty looks like a ****ing psone game compared to the real next gen versions.
You're just a Nintendo hatur :csad:

Legend of Zelda > all (except Metal Gear, which it is tied with)

Horrorfan said:
I gotta agree....I don't see how any sane person who has played both would see a comparison, other than a ****load of npcs on screen at once. If that's the case, heck, might as well say Hitman Blood Money is like SOE too...
Yeah, considering I said I haven't played Dead Rising yet,:whatever: but will eventually.

hippie_hunter said:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter: Xbox 360, Xbox, Playstation 2, PC

Fight Night Round 3: Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Xbox, Playstation 2, Playstation Portable

Dead Rising: When Capcom announces a Playstation 3 version, I'll be going told ya so :woot:

I get consoles for the exclusives not the multiplatform games. If that were the case, I'd go and get an Xbox 360. What makes the Playstation 3 somewhat appealing are the games developed by Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Factor 5, the only good developers that Sony controls, and the exclusive third party games such as Metal Gear Solid 4.

Kotor = Zelda = MGS

XwolverineX said:
Kotor = Zelda = MGS

Metal Gear > the Legend of Zelda > Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Coincidentally, Knights of the Old Republic is my third favorite game series :word:

hippie_hunter said:

I don't count pc games as exclusives, as they aren't consoles and i also couldnt give a damn about pc gaming as its not competition really.

Also, I cannot stress ENOUGH how different GR is for 360, and the other platforms. GR for 360 is the finest war game to date, the others are all piss poor not even half ports thats a completely different game. Its like double agent, it has the same title and story, but the 360 version will be exclusive in terms of how it's been developed especially for 360 with a lot of features entirely missing from the console. The GR's played ENTIRELY different.

When Dead Rising is announced for ps3 , feel free :) but the main factor in it's cube exclusives going to ps2 is poor sales, and that is one problem dead rising definitly hasn't had.

and I don't hate nintendo....i brought all their consoles so far (even though I currently only own the game cube), and I will buy a wii in time....but it will always be second place in my eyes to 360.

hippie_hunter said:
Metal Gear > the Legend of Zelda > Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Coincidentally, Knights of the Old Republic is my third favorite game series :word:

Haha, I didn't know that. So awesome. :o So, you have to be wanting MASS EFFECT, I mean, you just have to.

XwolverineX said:
Haha, I didn't know that. So awesome. :o So, you have to be wanting MASS EFFECT, I mean, you just have to.

If it ends up on PC I'll get it. Bioware kicks ass.

I'm severly lacking an Xbox 360, and like I said before, I don't want to end up spending $1000+ on things that will eventually have to be updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"