Wii Will Rock You!--N5's Official Name [merged 2]

Dnsk said:
Nintendo Wii :confused:

NO, IT'S 'NINTENDO WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!'
twirl.gif

War Party said:
At least they're trying to be creative and risky with the name. Not like playstation 3, which is a boring and bland name. Wii represents Nintendos message with their system. The name isn't that big of a deal like many are making it out to be.

YEAH, THAT'S DEFINITELY A FIRST FOR 'NINTENDO'. THEY GO FROM 'NES', TO 'SNES', TO 'N64', TO 'GAMECUBE'. 'GAMECUBE' WAS THE WORST, UNTIL THEY DUMPED 'REVOLUTION' FOR 'WEEEEEEEE!'. :O

It really isn't that bad. People complained about the controller just as much. The flash intro to the site looked great actually. It looks a lot better on paper then saying it out loud.

iPod was just as bad, and its now the leading MP3 player

Introducing... Wii.

As in "we."

While the code-name "Revolution" expressed our direction, Wii represents the answer.

Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else.

Wii will put people more in touch with their games ... and each other. But you're probably asking: What does the name mean?

Wii sounds like "we," which emphasizes this console is for everyone.

Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii.

Wii has a distinctive "ii" spelling that symbolizes both the unique controllers and the image of people gathering to play.

And Wii, as a name and a console, brings something revolutionary to the world of video games that sets it apart from the crowd.

So that's Wii. But now Nintendo needs you.

Because, it's really not about you or me.

It's about Wii.

And together, Wii will change everything.

"Wii" as in "We"... I hope they didn't pay someone to make that name.

Nintendo WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Is it really that big of a deal? honestly.

a girl made out on my wii once. yeah she missed my lips really badly so i corrected her promptly.

Nah the name will stick and even if it is silly I think it will be known as a Nintendo Wii instead of a Wii. Because it's just wrong for little kids to talk about playing with their wii.

Kids playing with there Wii is part of nature. You can't stop nature.

What a Wiierd name.:D

Seriously Nintendo....seriously?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"