Will cameos happen?

William15

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm from Holland and last week I saw the pilot of the Blade Television Series. And I can say I quite liked it. It was a bit messy in some parts but I think it will get much better as the show continues.

I thought the thing where people can get addicted to the Vampire ash is really cool. The part where Jill visited the man (Who knew a lot about vampires, and eventually showed his punishment for the addiction he had) was also very cool. That man mentioned the name Mark Spector. When I heard that name it sounded really familiar, but I couldn't place it anywhere. Later on I found out that that name, is the real name of Moonknight. Another Marvel character with a big fanbase and a cool costume. Will Moonknight eventually appear on the show? Will he be wearing his costume (Resembling the comics, I hate it when comic book characters wear something stupid, like Huntress from the Birds of Prey show)?

How big is the chance that Daredevil will show up, or Spiderman, Punisher or any other character?

That's all I wanted to know.

Can someone please answer my question. I read in another thread that Hannibal might show up with that hot chick, but I'd rather see other Marvel characters. Or Easter Eggs.

They won't this season.
Maybe next, if the show isn't cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"