Will Captain Stacy(James Cromwell) Die in Spider-Man 3?

thejon7

Reaction score
Like the title say's. Do you think Captain Stacy will die in Spider-Man 3? If so please state how if possible. Thank you!

Judging from the set pic we saw of him at Harry's funeral, no.

heck no
The People Who Die In The Movie Are:
Eddie Brock/Venom
Harry Osborn/New Goblin

heck no
The People Who Die In The Movie Are:
Eddie Brock/Venom
Harry Osborn/New Goblin
Yeah your probally right but remember he died in the comics by saving that little kid? Maybe he'll die in that sort of fashion(if he does die).

my god people, EVERYBODY in spiderman 3 isnt going to die. lol.

no he isn't and if he did it wouldn't be right considering this is his first appearance.

no he isn't and if he did it wouldn't be right considering this is his first appearance.
Yeah but didn't Uncle Ben die in his first appearence when they could have kept him alive longer(that wouldn't make much sense but I'm just trying to make discussion)?

Yeah but didn't Uncle Ben die in his first appearence when they could have kept him alive longer(that wouldn't make much sense but I'm just trying to make discussion)?
Uncle Ben dying is the major part of Spider-Man's origin, so of course they'd include that in the movie. To have Captain Stacy die isn't necessary to say the least.

Hmm...Norman Osborn....Otto Octavious....Uncle Ben...likely Eddie Brock

Those aren't first appereances?
you have a point there. but you have to remember that Captain Stacy doesn't have a good amount of screen time in this film so there's yet another reason he shouldn't die, atleast not until another sequel.

im quite sure when The Stacy's die, it won't be in this movie. Those are large characters in the Spidey universe that won't get enough screen time in this movie to warrent killing them off. Sam is wanting us to develop an emotional attatchment with those two before they die.

We already know that Captain Stacy wont die, so theres no need for this thread

If they killed him off, this movie would have to be like 3 hours because of explaining his character, the viewers getting to like the character, then his sad death.

They can't do it in this movie without making it look like crap.

And by the way lol, my best friend hates the director for killing off Venom this quickly. I'm mad that Eddie dies too.

Like Gwen, his death would be pointless and meaningless.

So, I'll say no.

No. We only need 2 deaths here-Harry and Venom/Eddie Brock.

What would be the point. He isn't going to be developed in away where intense meaning and emotion would be carried through his death. It would be pointless to bring him into the film, it what could only really be considered a bit part, to then kill him of.

He won't die.

Uncle Ben dying is the major part of Spider-Man's origin, so of course they'd include that in the movie. To have Captain Stacy die isn't necessary to say the least.

No, but his death scene is one of the all time greats in the Marvel Universe. (just take a look at my avvy :word: )...

And while Doc Ock isnt present, it might be a cool homage to the character to recreate his death on the big screen regardless...perhaps have him save the young boy during one of Spider-Man's battles with Sandman or Venom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"