Will Captain Stacy(James Cromwell) Die in Spider-Man 3?

No. Introducing him just to kill the character within one film would have been a waste.

Maybe it's Aunt Mays funeral that captain stacy is at. Maybe they were having some hot sex

No, but his death scene is one of the all time greats in the Marvel Universe. (just take a look at my avvy :word: )...

And while Doc Ock isnt present, it might be a cool homage to the character to recreate his death on the big screen regardless...perhaps have him save the young boy during one of Spider-Man's battles with Sandman or Venom...
Yeah and what if this is the last Spider-Man film?

And it would be cool if, right before he dies, Cap Stacy finds out that Spidey is Peter, and asks him to take care of Gwen. That would lead to the relationship between Peter and Gwen goes stronger.

And it would be cool if, right before he dies, Cap Stacy finds out that Spidey is Peter, and asks him to take care of Gwen. That would lead to the relationship between Peter and Gwen goes stronger.

And therefore erasing the amount of intensity and desire there was between Pete and Mj that the films were so adament on building upon.

Pete won't get with Gwen (unless Mj dies) and Cap Stacy won't die.

maybe in spider-man 4...

Like Gwen, his death would be pointless and meaningless.

So, I'll say no.
Exactly!
There is no point in him dying.
In fact, IMO, there is no point in him and Gwen being in the movie, but that´s another thing...

I don't think the old Cap' will die...but I can't say for sure. The people above me are right...if he does die...it will be pointless and meaningless so what really would be the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"