Will Forte is The Last Man on Earth

This is when it sucks that casting scoop spoils upcoming episodes/storylines. If I hadn't known that [blackout]Kenneth Choi[/blackout] had been cast in a pilot for NBC, I would never have seen that coming.

"TMI, Carol."
"Too Minimal Information? Okay..."

So I'm confused, what did Carol shoot with her last bullet?

Love that sneak attack [blackout]time jump[/blackout].

Hour long finale tonight. :up:

SUCH a good season finale. I can't wait for it to come back in the fall.

It certainly was. I'm curious to see if [blackout]Wiig[/blackout] is a regular next season.

Same. I'm hoping they are... even for an arc or two.

Last Man on Earth renewed

After sweating it out on the bubble for months, Will Forte’s modestly rated End of Days comedy Last Man on Earth has been renewed for a fourth season at Fox, TVLine has confirmed.

Waiting for Daniel Day Lewis to make an appearance and get decapitated by Gail.

Just binge watched the past 5-6 episodes. I didn't think they could top their usual brand of awkward cringe comedy, but I think Erica and Carol fighting over which of their babies Jasper would marry somehow did it.

That [blackout]Martin Short[/blackout] cameo. :awesome:

Last edited:
Well, now that Fred Armisen's gone boom, I wonder what happens next. Maybe Melissa taking everyone to Jasper now?

I always thought January Jones was the comedic weak-link on this show, but that scene where she tries to make Erica be her friend worked for me.

I also love that Forte is so masochistic that he did the [blackout]half-shave[/blackout] all over again.

Just started watching this on Netflix not too long ago, after only watching the first season. Pretty entertaining and am now am 3/4 through S2! Favourite character is Todd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"