Will Forte is The Last Man on Earth

:hehe: at [blackout]Jon Hamm's[/blackout] cameo and [blackout]January Jones being the one to kill him.[/blackout]

I feel like I'd be getting more out of that cameo if I actually liked [blackout]Mad Men[/blackout]. Good premiere nonetheless.

OMG, Lewis is gay? Did they just plagiarize me and insert me into this show? :wow:

They admitted that a few episodes ago, though, didn't they?

Lol, I didn't know. I missed an episode or two. A cynical and bitter gay Asian man who punctuates every sentence with an exhausted sigh and gets tasered once a week? It's like watching a documentary of my life.

Tonight's episode brought the feels. Wasn't expecting it at all.

Dear God, the Shawshank bit...

Man... the past 3 episodes have been so hard to watch with everything going on. I dont want to get into spoilers but there are a lot of emotional things going on. The cliffhanger at the end of this episode, the fall season finale, is going to be a tough one to sit with till it comes back in the spring.

Betting [blackout]Gail didn't actually kill herself[/blackout], but lawd those final minutes...

Betting [blackout]Gail didn't actually kill herself[/blackout], but lawd those final minutes...

Yeah... I feel the same too.
I feel like she'll miss/not go through with it and the bullet hits the ceiling and might show her a way out through the top of the elevator.... hopefully.

Back tonight with Kristen Wiig.
[YT]tFRg8FOWGI4[/YT]

That was a fantastic return.

And nice tie-in to Season 2. Very curious to see if Wiig's character runs into the main cast, only for her to possibly die off in seconds like Will Ferrell and Jon Hamm.

I have a feeling Pamela will be part of an arc that involves wrapping up characters like Lewis, Erica and Pat.

How the f*** did they manage to keep Laura Dern under wraps all this time? I would've expected TV Line or EW to have spoiled it months ago.

Wonder how soon before we see Wiig again.

:hehe: at [blackout]Lewis's death and the whole funeral scene.[/blackout]

Last edited:
:lmao: This show is like no ****s given. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"