Will Forte is The Last Man on Earth

I couldn't help but think of Lost and the hatch while watching Mike in the hazmat suits and the paranoia about the air.

Great episode. The body bag scene was truly something.

So a Mike and Tandy reunion is upcoming.

Dammit, I was hoping Boone would end up being a part of the group.

[blackout]Pretty surprised they actually killed Phil.[/blackout]

:wow:

Wonder if the season ends with Mike and Phil reuniting and Sudeikis being a regular presence in S3.

Wonder if the season ends with Mike and Phil reuniting and Sudeikis being a regular presence in S3.

I hope so.

As of now though they think that the other is deceased.

With [blackout]Phil and his brother already reunited[/blackout], I'm going to assume he's the one that does...

https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/status/688241088860045312

Michael Ausiello
‏@MichaelAusiello

.@LastManFOX Spoiler Alert!

CY0fn22U0AIM3EB.jpg

CY0fnybUwAIuzB0.jpg
Oh my Gawd...

Probably. Either him or Carol, for lying about the fertility test, but I don't think Carol is that petty, considering he owned up to it himself.

"I don't know that I like living here anymore."

:lmao:

I hated the episodes that devolved Tandy back to bickering but I love the emotional episodes like this. Sudekis is such a good actor. Tandy standing up for his brother was great.

Glad Erica got a bit of development.

Kind of weird for Gail not to be able to call it a drone.

Last edited:
I was listening to a writer's room podcast with this show's writers the other day, and they said a lot of their inspiration for the show and it's format/plot comes from Gilligan's Island. Can't believe I haven't thought of it before, because that makes a lot of sense.

Felt like Lost again with that boat.

Phil and Mike and the haircut was so weird and endearing.

Given her behavior earlier in the season, it was satisfying seeing [blackout]Melissa[/blackout] in the stocks.

Also glad to see [blackout]Mark Boone Jr.[/blackout] back.

This season was amazing. They turned down the character of Tandy, as he was becoming really unlikable in the first season. And the dramatic/emotional scenes were absolutely amazing.

Can't wait for season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"