The Dark Knight Will the Batmobile return or be completely redesigned?

Webhead38

Sidekick
Reaction score
Looks like the current design for the Batmobile will likely come to an end with this film. With it being traced back to Wayne Enterprises, then all paperwork being destroyed (including the Batmobile itself after sustaining heavy damage) what direction do you think they will go? Will they simply rebuild it with a slightly different look (and new weapons of course) or will the Batmobile get a complete overall which means an entirely different car? Could prove very interesting on the collector front as well.

Personally, I'm all for a complete redesign from top-to-bottom. If a third film is a go, they've opened up the possibility of a new vehicle to accompany a very new batcave. So here's hoping.

Bat-Rickshaw

Pulled by homeless people.

Seeing as how it was just "recognized", maybe they can just use The Tumbler and oh, I don't know..."disguise" it somehow...fins and a bat facing perhaps?

I dont know if it will return, I'd guess that it depends on how long after TDK the next one takes place. If it picks up almost right away Batman will still be on the run and might not have time to acquire a new car so it'd be sticking with the Batpod

If they make another film... I would like the tumbler going back with minor changes and of course, Fox returning to help Bruce in Wayne Enterprices.

I would guess we'll get something similar, but that it will be redesigned.

The Tumbler is one of the best things to come out of this franchise, keep the Tumbler, maybe some updates

I say he just play around with the lambourghini a bit and turn it into the batmobile. Only armored.

There's the possibility of another Tumbler being in storage, as Fox said that the idea was for a pair of them to jump over a chasm to create the bridge.

As for a redesign, I'd like to see something Tumbler-ish, but with a slight (SLIGHT) bat-motif. Maybe some small straight fins, nothing round or curved. A reusable dock for the pod (or something similar to the pod) would also be nice, so Bruce could take off in it if the situation called for it, but then drive it back into place when done.

I'd be fine with no batmobile !

A black cadillac with red trim and fins perhaps? No I think it'll be redesigned considering Bruce had all of the plans/blueprints/EVERYTHING bat-related burned.

I think that in lines with the franchise Bruce will want to redesign the Batmobile like he did with the suit.

what about a new vehicle.....like the Bat-plane or Bat-wing ( or whatever you call it ).....or the Bat-scooter.....

I think they should use the Tumbler again but make some changes to it, if they make an actually bat-mobile from the comics its just not modernize like Nolan is trying to do.

Looks like the current design for the Batmobile will likely come to an end with this film. With it being traced back to Wayne Enterprises, then all paperwork being destroyed (including the Batmobile itself after sustaining heavy damage) what direction do you think they will go? Will they simply rebuild it with a slightly different look (and new weapons of course) or will the Batmobile get a complete overall which means an entirely different car? Could prove very interesting on the collector front as well.

Lucius Fox is gone.

Bruce is going to have to modify the Lamborghini using designs from the original Batmobile. Long story short it's going to look comic-like.

I say take his wrecked Lamborghini, supe it up, with some armor and gadgets, there's the new Batmobile. The tumbler model is cool, but to me the Batmobile is a pumped up hot rod, not an armored ATV.

Did Fox really resign? Or, did he just destroy the sonar device by typing in his name in the computer?

Fox seemed to say that.....IF Batman was to continue using an omni-present spying device like the sonar thing, THEN Fox would resign from the company. But, he said he would use it just this once to help stop the joker. Then, Batman gave Fox the "passcode" ( his name ) to destroy the machine when he was done....which Fox did.

Isn't that how it went?

thought their was 2 tumblers, or did they just paint the prototype black in BB?

wow...I never knew so many people missed the fins. But in the world of Nolan I think the fins are a lil too much for his taste...Well lets not forget about the Pod, Batmans still using it and I guess he has that for now and as for another tumbler, plane, tricycle, or w.e. I think we need to focus on how Fox will work with Bruce again...please no fins

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"