Will the new Marvel TV shows finally gain thier own subforums?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
These were announced a while ago. It's time that we get them.

All you gotta do is ask a mod. I'm sure they'd be okay with setting them up.

I would suggest putting them all in one "Defenders" forum, as there will likely be a great deal of crossover between them.

I personally won't spend much time in there until we get some news, there's a reason the threads have faded.

Hey, we've gotten other forums on less. ;)

But yes, I'd put all the Netflix shows on one category, with subforums for each one.

Wait until they're closer to actually airing. SHIELD and Arrow didn't get sections until right when they began airing and TWD didn't get a section until season 3.

Wait until they're closer to actually airing. SHIELD and Arrow didn't get sections until right when they began airing and TWD didn't get a section until season 3.

But there's so much to discuss.

besides, Ant-man doesn't come out until mid-2015 and has had his own forum for a while.

It makes a lot of difference considering this is A) Primarily a movie forum and B) Ant-Man has an entire subforum not just a section, because as A mentioned it's a movie.

Just the first show is years out and info will be few and far in between until mid next year at the earliest. There's no need to rush and make a section when it wouldn't sustain itself right now. A general thread is fine for now.

Like I said, there alot more to speculate about these four shows than Ant-man.

If it's not hurting the forums to have an Ant-man subforum then it wouldn't hurt having a Defenders section where we can have casting, comic, writer/director, costume, potential story arcs, etc.

Heck, Daredevil alone would warrant his own section. The Defenders include 3 other characters to discuss.

There's more to speculate, sure, but that's also because there's less actual news. If speculation were the golden standard, we should have a forum for The Inhumans. There's TONS to speculate there, even whether or not there'll be a film!

Ant-Man not only has been announced with a definite release date, and known creative team, test footage and substantial casting rumors, but it's got test footage, and controversy about him not being in Avengers or whatever. It's a long time coming, but it's something concrete. Defenders is currently where Ant-Man was 7 years ago, and it may take just as long to come to fruition.

There's obviously a TON of interest in these shows, which will result in plenty of conversations and traffic. Personally, outside of A:AOU, I'm more excited about these shows than any other announced superhero property. And trust me, I'm VERY excited about literally anything and everything Marvel Studios sends our way.

The shows have been confirmed and will definitely be coming, starting 2015. We know that creative teams have been put in place for at least of two of the shows. If you're against getting a forum this early, why not just stay away for the time being rather than actively campaign against the creation of new subforums? Seriously, how would it hurt?

Does anyone know the right mod to contact about this? Will gladly send him or her a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"