BvS Will there be a Flash cameo in BvS since Ezra was announced so long ago?

Spock

Civilian
Reaction score
It's interesting that we heard the casting information so long ago. Why wouldn't they have added a scene with him to keep the universe connecting?

It's a possibility Spock. Has Ezra had his hair cut recently or around when filming for BvS was going on? From my pickled memory I don't think he was anywhere near where shooting took place, but for a brief cameo he wouldn't have needed to be on location.

His older interviews where he mentioned being cast he said that he wasn't yet prepping or doing any Flash related work, so unless there is fresh news or he and Snyder did some sneaky filming then maybe he will be just hinted at in the movie?

Live long and prosper by the way :yay:

Knowing he will play the Flash, while filming for BvS took place would have made sense to do the cameo. Of course a non costumed cameo.

Yes, I'm just thinking if Ezra gave any signs like getting a hair cut, as we might have a longer haired Barry otherwise.

Good point, but who knows what went on with that shroud of secrecy :D

Yeah true :yay:. Maybe he starts out as a lazy long haired young thang who then cleans up his act and gets all responsible after getting mentored by Supes and the Bat...

I dont think it matters at all that he was announced early.

Its a matter of how much has the pre-production progressed for his solo movie.
They need to figure out his looks before they can put him in BvS.

yep, Ezra was in Detroit last year, nobody knew he was Flash so nobody reported it or something...

And that Flash - store robbery scene was filmed.

read here http://henrycavillonline.com/ezra-m...-and-info-on-a-batman-v-superman-flash-cameo/

EZRA-MILLER-MAY-15-2014.jpg

I'm fairly certain we'll see the Flash AND Green Lantern in the film. We already have the Trinity, as well as Aquaman and Cyborg appearing in it. The film is probably gonna have cameos from all the Justice League members.

I'm fairly certain we'll see the Flash AND Green Lantern in the film. We already have the Trinity, as well as Aquaman and Cyborg appearing in it. The film is probably gonna have cameos from all the Justice League members.

So which actor is Green Lantern in BvS then? and production finished back in December.

And I am fairly certain in opposite. Care for a wager? :woot:

This was just a rumor though. We don't know for sure whether it was filmed or not.

They filmed robbery scene 100%, Ezra was in Detroit, eating with Momoa... This guy tweeted it. There is no reason not to believe that he didn't shot anything.

They filmed robbery scene 100%, Ezra was in Detroit, eating with Momoa... This guy tweeted it. There is no reason not to believe that he didn't shot anything.

The fact that he was in Detroit, eating in a restaurant and that there was one single rumor of him shooting a scene is far from 100% to me. But if you're of that mind, I certainly won't try to change it. I just state my disagreement on the matter.

Its possible he was just there to meet with Zack to discuss some things. I doubt he'd look like that if they want him to play Barry Allen.

The fact that he was in Detroit, eating in a restaurant and that there was one single rumor of him shooting a scene is far from 100% to me. But if you're of that mind, I certainly won't try to change it. I just state my disagreement on the matter.

Believe me.

So which actor is Green Lantern in BvS then? and production finished back in December.
Certainly not Chris Pine, which is sad.

Can we hope for fan favorite Jake Gyllenhaal or for my own secret wish Liam Aiken?
Barry Allen and Hal Jordan do have a bromance. It only makes sense for them to be around the same age then. They connect more to each other than the older "adult" heroes heroes in the league. Heck, maybe Barry and Hal even know each other from before?
That speaks in favour of Liam Aiken.

(Or Frank Dillane if we want both guys to not be completely caucasian)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"