Will turning 26 make me an old man?

Nobody is going to take me seriously even when I am 100:csad:

No one probably takes you seriously now...so what's the big whoop?

26 old? Pshaw!

That means no.

26??? Old??Hahahaha Is this for real?sheesh
I just turned 31, but let's be honest. We're all regular visitors to a forum called SuperHeroHype. You could be 89, but if you're here on the Hype, you're still young at heart. Live it up!
You sir are an extremely wise person( since I don't know your gender) and worthy of my vote for post of the year or at least a happy meal toy!

I wonder what's the proper age to when people younger than you begin to annoy you.

26 is still young. You're only old if something makes you really feel that way. I could look at my once-little cousin who's on her way to high school and I would feel old. But I could look at the rest of my potential life and see that I'm not even a quarter into 100 years, and feel grateful that I'm still young.

So no, turning 26 won't give you wrinkles or thinning hair. Well, the men (including me) on my mom's side are the exception to the hair thing, but hey, that's genetics for you...

I wonder what's the proper age to when people younger than you begin to annoy you.
26! Hahahahaha! ( ahem sorry I saw an opening and I couldn't resist) anyways..

I never feel old (and age wise I am) til I get around people younger than me trying to be all intellectual mature and stuff! Some dude on here said it bothered him seeing old dudes in superhero tshirts!( ^&* that! I am wearing that stuff til I I am dead)Trust me growing up ain't a bag of laughs.enjoy that &*(* while it lasts!

So no, turning 26 won't give you wrinkles or thinning hair. Well, the men (including me) on my mom's side are the exception to the hair thing, but hey, that's genetics for you...
Happens to us to, I'm a month under 26 and so much hair is lost there are canals on me head

Hair loss? Get married and/or have a kid. What genetics don't take care of, those things will.

When hair loss starts, shave it all off like a normal man. Have some dignity for Christ's sake.

Why is this thread still alive? :dry:

When hair loss starts, shave it all off like a normal man. Have some dignity for Christ's sake.

I love when guys get the ridiculous, unnatural rug. Could being bald possibly look that much worse than the road kill some guys choose to put on their heads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"