Will you see Spider-man 3 again?

gimmen64

Civilian
Reaction score
Since Spider-Man is crushing all sorts of records, is the movie worth another viewing?

Of course! I'm going to see it for a second time later tonight. If it's still good after the second viewing I might see it again later this week.

I've seen it twice and I'm seeing it again today with my dad.

I'm seeing it again today!

Yup! I plan on seeing it again sometime next weekend, once my finals are over.

I'm not going to bother with it again in the theater, which is surprising since I usually check out most comic movies more than once.

No. I almost always see these types of movies more than once at the theater. But with SM3, I have no desire to see it again at the theater.

Saw it twice on opening day,and then I watched it the next day; meaning I've seen it 3 times so far. I hope to watch it twice more,but it may not happen.

I've seen it twice also..i'll see it agin..and again...and again!

No. I hated it.

Im gonna see it again tomorrow with some friends.

I think i'll wait for the DVD (maybe).

Never thought i'd say that about "3".

Already saw it again...and I'll probably hit it a 3rd time next weekend.

I've seen it three times already, and will be seeing it again next weekend in Imax...

After that, probably once or twice more before it finishes it's theatrical run.

yep i saw it twice friday and then im gonna go again next week

I'm going to wait a month until the crowds die down. The crowd I saw it with on opening night riuned the experience for me. I'll see it one more time in theater and then wait for the DVD (which would probably come out in November).

I thought I was going to be one of those people who saw it three times in one weekend....but while I was watching it, there were some points where I just couldn't wait for the movie to end. So I don't think I'll be sitting through it again.

Hell yeah! I saw it three times already and I can't wait to see it again.

Probably. I might as well give it another chance since the showing I went to had the worst audience I've ever encountered. I counted 7 bright cell phone screens on at one point, the laughing never ended, there was talking the entire movie, I once heard a baby crying, and to top all that off the kids behind me were complete jackasses mocking the movie the entire time.

I'm seeing it a third time tonight. I was disappointed by it, but at the same time I've been dying to see it again.

i saw spider-man 2 5 times. im seeing this one AT LEAST that many times.

I saw it again today this afternoon and fell in love with it. I liked it initially but I loved it more the second time which is the same way I felt about the first and second.

I'm probably seeing this again next weekend and i'll try to catch it sometime in IMAX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"