Wireless Keyboards

TheCorpulent1

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
I know wireless keyboards are never the best solution for gaming, but I'm planning on getting rid of my monitor altogether and using a DVI-HDMI converter to hook my computer up to my 40" LCD HDTV. Given that the computer'll now be in my living room, I'm switching to wireless inputs so I don't trip and die every time I walk through the room. I'm already planning on getting a Logitech G7 for my mouse, but I'm stumped on the keyboard.

So, my question to you, my fellow PC gamers, is whether there are any wireless keyboards that are good for gaming. I'm not talking about top-of-the-line, pro-gamer precision or anything, just something that quickly and consistently recognizes keystrokes from a pretty good distance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pound for pound the G15 is greatest keyboard known to mankind.Although it isn't wireless...But it has everything a hardcore gamer could ever need.Customizable quick keys,extra USB ports,...um,..lights!The downside of wireless keyboards and a wireless mouse is =Batteries.Very expensive and not very environmentally friendly.I hear your point tho....you need some major distance from a 40" if you'd like to still see when your 60.

I've already got some pretty good rechargeable batteries that I plan to cycle through all my wireless stuff. I've been hearing pretty consistently that there's no such animal as a wireless keyboard that's good for games, period, though. So I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and switch my plan to finding some kind of USB extension cable. My current keyboard (Microsoft Digital Media Pro) works great and I'm comfortable with it, so if I could just make the cable longer, I could probably tape it down to the floor or something.

On Logitechs page theres one called the diNovo™ Media Desktop,looks like it would be great for gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"