The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to direct a Heroes For Hire movie before Deadpool.

I actually think Rodriguez would be a great pick to direct Deadpool. Ya know, when he's not doing bad kids films (I talkin' to you, Spy Kids.)

I might give it a go. There's a lot of PS3 games I need to get and catch up on.

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Among Thieves, and Drake's Deception
-Heavy Rain
-Ratchet and Clank Series
-The Last of Us (Come now, we ALL know it's going to be epic)
-Journey
-Demon's Souls

As for other games that are on other platforms:
-Batman: Arkham Aslym and Arkham City
-Red Dead Redemption
-LA Noire
-Mass Effect 1-3
-Assassin's Creed Series
-God of War Series
-Portal 1 and 2
-Bioshock
-Killzone 2
-

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Among Thieves, and Drake's Deception
-Heavy Rain
-Ratchet and Clank Series
-The Last of Us (Come now, we ALL know it's going to be epic)
-Journey
-Demon's Souls

As for other games that are on other platforms:
-Batman: Arkham Aslym and Arkham City
-Red Dead Redemption
-LA Noire
-Mass Effect 1-3
-Assassin's Creed Series
-God of War Series
-Portal 1 and 2
-Bioshock
-Killzone 2
-

My sister got Heavy Rain 2 months ago. Played it, liked it. Obviously, the first games I bought when we got the PS3 were the Arkham games xD Good times with those beauties.
Uncharted seems like it would be something I could enjoy, so we'll see. Don't really care about the Ratchet & Clank series, or Demon's Soul.
Or any of the First-Person stuff. Was never a fan of those. I like seein' my characters.
And the Assassin's Creed series are also a maybe.

god of war is definitely worth playing if you haven't already. you can pick up a 5 games in 1 blu-ray for cheap, it's a no brainer.

What about it?

didn't like how rushed it was and how peter's demise was handled. the fact he gives up... there was more moral philosophical gold to mine, yet it is all wrapped up in 22 pages.

uncharted 2 = pinnacle of perfection. probably my favourite game of all time. every ps3 owner needs to play it.

Have you seen the latest info on GTA V? Pretty good chance your mind is going to change in the near future.

Its the best TPS, but not the best game imo. Skyrim is probably my #1 right now.

Last edited:
I'm convinced Lego Marvel will be my favorite game of all time.

Not even being sarcastic either. This is the game I've been waiting for for years that I never thought would be made, but it's happening and it looks amazing.

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS:
[YT]xxJ6qPEDKQs[/YT]

Well Iron Man 3 offically has a lower score on Metacritic than TASM, top critics don't really seem to be a fan

Lol, the ironic thing is that I just saw a TV spot for IM3 where it said it was called "The Best Iron Man Ever"

79% on RT as well right now.

Hopefully this won't happen to Man of Steel, though it would be kind of cool if The Wolverine was the most acclaimed CBM of the year, since it's definitley the black horse of them all lol

so, yeah IM3´s score reminds me of TASM´s i predict that is going to be arround 75-81% and then it will stay possibly at 76%, just my opinion

uncharted 2 = pinnacle of perfection.

7nTnr.png

Last edited:
I would say my favorite game of this generation would be Red Dead Redemption. All time...Ocarina of Time :woot:

Last edited:
Hopefully this won't happen to Man of Steel, though it would be kind of cool if The Wolverine was the most acclaimed CBM of the year, since it's definitley the black horse of them all lol

No, no, no....don't say that. I want Man of Steel to be the CBM of 2013. I wouldn't mind if The Wolverine turns out to be truly epic though.

so, yeah IM3´s score reminds me of TASM´s i predict that is going to be arround 75-81% and then it will stay possibly at 76%, just my opinion

I really wonder how I'll view IM3. I already hate the twist, and the story does play a part in my enjoyment of films, so...we shall see whenever I watch it.

So I just checked out IM3.

Ehhh. Damn it could have been so much better. That first trailer had me thinking such epic things. I guess it was my fault for coming in with massive expectations but still...

Its a good movie and story, honestly. Just not the one I wanted to see.

Lol, the ironic thing is that I just saw a TV spot for IM3 where it said it was called "The Best Iron Man Ever"

79% on RT as well right now.

So it will probably end up something like 70%? Wow, I thought critics would be all over it.

Last edited:
Does anybody know the name of the guy who turned Spidey set pics into memes?We can really use him for the meme thread that is dying.

So it will probably end up something like 70%? Wow, I thought critics would be all over it.

78-79% maybe.

Right now it's now down to 77%.

As well as the audience rating on RT being at 84%. That went down to the 99% that wanted to see it.

Hopefully I'll be able to see IM3 tomorrow somehow. I make it a habit to try to see all the movies I want to see (during the summer movie season) on opening day. If not that, then Saturday. With that being said, no spoilers people :p

A solid movie to kick off the summer blockbuster season. Certainly not the best Iron Man, but definitely not the worst. Safe to say which one is which. I agree with Anno that it will end up in the high 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"