Wolverine vs Hulk

L0ngsh0t

Superhero
Reaction score
there should be a wolverine/hulk movie, because of there legendary duels that lead to wolverine becoming an xmen, maybe somewhere down the road, if the wolverine movies garner a trilogy, or such, and the hulk saga can take off, maybe the end together on an incredibley high note, and make for potentially one of the cooler action movies of all time

Hulk = Universal (or has he gone to Marvel films now?)

Wolverine = 20th Century Fox.

Not gonna happen.

meh i dont see it happening

im just saying there should be, not nessicarly there will be

Wolverine vs the Thing...is the closest we can hope for right now.

I'll stick with the Ultimate Wolverine and Hulk crossover for now.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Star Mark Ruffalo Reiterates Interest In A HULK/WOLVERINE Team-Up In The MCU

We're not entirely sure when that debut will happen, but it sounds like Mark Ruffalo remains optimistic that his version of the Green Goliath will get the chance to face off with the clawed mutant.

During a recent Variety profile, the Avengers: Endgame star pondered the future of The Hulk, and after previously confirming that it's likely we'll see the character in She-Hulk on Disney+, he added: "Maybe Hulk and Wolverine could hook up." It's a brief statement, but one we've heard the actor make before, and he's clearly anxious to make this no doubt epic team-up happen.

Hulk = Universal (or has he gone to Marvel films now?)

Wolverine = 20th Century Fox.

Not gonna happen.
No it actually could happen. The Hulk can't lead his own film in the MCU but he can guest star in one, like he did in Ragnarok and Avengers. That's the contract. It's why we haven't gotten a solo Hulk film but he has been in other films in the MCU.

Wow, that quoted post is like 14 years old :wow:. I'd forgotten I'd even posted it - did a double take when I saw it just now. :D Yeah, while what I posted was the case at the time, an awful lot has changed since and there's really no reason why the fight couldnt now happen, although I still lean more towards seeing Hulk vs Thing.

Wow, that quoted post is like 14 years old :wow:. I'd forgotten I'd even posted it - did a double take when I saw it just now. :D Yeah, while what I posted was the case at the time, an awful lot has changed since and there's really no reason why the fight couldnt now happen, although I still lean more towards seeing Hulk vs Thing.
Crap! I didn't even notice it! I thought this was a new thread. WOW! :eek:

I really want them to sort out the rights, even if it’s just a one off, when Ruffalo decides to leave so they can do Hulk: The End. That would be an amazing MCU flick

Wolverine vs Hulk would be the first Wolverine movie I’d actually be excited for. I’d throw Sabretooth, General Ross and Fury in the mix for good measure too.

Mid-Credits scene with Charles recruiting Logan into the X-Men.

Wolverine vs Hulk would be the first Wolverine movie I’d actually be excited for. I’d throw Sabretooth, General Ross and Fury in the mix for good measure too.

giphy.gif

Marvel should really consult with you. Simple ideas but yet a lot of us didn't think of it. I like the way you think.

Last edited:
It’s a worry though, you know, how would disney do sabretooth? Like a proper sabretooth there should be buckets of blood, hair everywhere. Like a doom game almost. But they’ll probably make him into a little kitten or everything else will be implied

Not really interested to seeing the Hulk smash the Wolverine. I'm more interested if he duke it out with the Thing.

Oh well hopefully there’s time for both

I would love to see Sabretooth done right.

Not really interested to seeing the Hulk smash the Wolverine. I'm more interested if he duke it out with the Thing.
That is a must as soon as possible!

I want THE WOLVERINES VS THE HULK.

Little Wolverines Laura and Daken are looking for their long lost father, who is deep undercover looking for Wendigo and Sabertooth or...something.

Hulk is also there for some reason (comic relief?).

You end up with Wolverines fighting Hulk, Hulk and Wolverines fighting Wendigo, and general mayhem, complete with touching family reunion.

I want THE WOLVERINES VS THE HULK.

Little Wolverines Laura and Daken are looking for their long lost father, who is deep undercover looking for Wendigo and Sabertooth or...something.

Hulk is also there for some reason (comic relief?).

You end up with Wolverines fighting Hulk, Hulk and Wolverines fighting Wendigo, and general mayhem, complete with touching family reunion.

Or you can just make Laura the main Wolverine of the movies.

Or you can just make Laura the main Wolverine of the movies.

Oh, absolutely. I'd have her be the initial Wolverine character in an X-Men movie, add Daken Brotherhood defection style and then build to this movie, which would naturally have teases of Alpha Flight.

But then she'd obviously have to have Wolverine's blessing so as not to piss off the fanboys. "I'm gonna stay here in Canada for a while".

Oh, absolutely. I'd have her be the initial Wolverine character in an X-Men movie, add Daken Brotherhood defection style and then build to this movie, which would naturally have teases of Alpha Flight.

But then she'd obviously have to have Wolverine's blessing so as not to piss off the fanboys. "I'm gonna stay here in Canada for a while".

You can just write out Logan entirely and start with Laura. Make her the Weapon X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"