Wolverine vs. Magneto clip

Old news yes, but that clip still looks as awesome as ever :]

Just by seeing the clip of the younger magneto and charles, is anyone elses faith restored in Ian saying he will play younger Magneto? I mean, he looked so much younger in that clip! This really does go beyond make-up.

Long_Live_Remy said:
Just by seeing the clip of the younger magneto and charles, is anyone elses faith restored in Ian saying he will play younger Magneto? I mean, he looked so much younger in that clip! This really does go beyond make-up.

Yes.

jimjam-06 said:
had you not seen that scene before? :confused:

I hadnt seen the scene with Phoenix and Magneto in the forest... Im in shock, I cant even believe it.... My faith is restored in this movie.

PhoenixRising said:
I hadnt seen the scene with Phoenix and Magneto in the forest... Im in shock, I cant even believe it.... My faith is restored in this movie.

I agree!!! Both clips GAVE ME CHILLS!!!:eek: :up:

Was that special effects or make-up that made Patrick and Ian look so young?:confused: :eek:

RagingTempest said:

Was that special effects or make-up that made Patrick and Ian look so young?:confused: :eek:

It's been widely mentioned - it's a pioneering digital effect.. they used old pictures of both of them as reference points, then did it digitally...

X-Maniac said:
It's been widely mentioned - it's a pioneering digital effect.. they used old pictures of both of them as reference points, then did it digitally...

Well that is an amazing effect, I couldn't tell if that was really them or not because it looked so real!!!:eek: :up:

RagingTempest said:

I guess it was CG in their faces... but it looks SO COOL!

RagingTempest said:

It was a mix of

05% referencing old photos
15% makeup
80% digital alterations

ISH.... :D

Wolverine- I'm not leaving here without her.

Magneto- Yes you are.

Now if only Cyclops had shown up and said Magneto's line. :p

Overall it was a great clip and hopefully it'll sound better on the big screen. :up:

It's so awsome to see Magneto look like he's ready to leave a load in his pants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"