• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wolverine vs. Magneto clip

Old news yes, but that clip still looks as awesome as ever :]

Just by seeing the clip of the younger magneto and charles, is anyone elses faith restored in Ian saying he will play younger Magneto? I mean, he looked so much younger in that clip! This really does go beyond make-up.

Long_Live_Remy said:
Just by seeing the clip of the younger magneto and charles, is anyone elses faith restored in Ian saying he will play younger Magneto? I mean, he looked so much younger in that clip! This really does go beyond make-up.

Yes.

jimjam-06 said:
had you not seen that scene before? :confused:

I hadnt seen the scene with Phoenix and Magneto in the forest... Im in shock, I cant even believe it.... My faith is restored in this movie.

PhoenixRising said:
I hadnt seen the scene with Phoenix and Magneto in the forest... Im in shock, I cant even believe it.... My faith is restored in this movie.

I agree!!! Both clips GAVE ME CHILLS!!!:eek: :up:

Was that special effects or make-up that made Patrick and Ian look so young?:confused: :eek:

RagingTempest said:

Was that special effects or make-up that made Patrick and Ian look so young?:confused: :eek:

It's been widely mentioned - it's a pioneering digital effect.. they used old pictures of both of them as reference points, then did it digitally...

X-Maniac said:
It's been widely mentioned - it's a pioneering digital effect.. they used old pictures of both of them as reference points, then did it digitally...

Well that is an amazing effect, I couldn't tell if that was really them or not because it looked so real!!!:eek: :up:

RagingTempest said:

I guess it was CG in their faces... but it looks SO COOL!

RagingTempest said:

It was a mix of

05% referencing old photos
15% makeup
80% digital alterations

ISH.... :D

Wolverine- I'm not leaving here without her.

Magneto- Yes you are.

Now if only Cyclops had shown up and said Magneto's line. :p

Overall it was a great clip and hopefully it'll sound better on the big screen. :up:

It's so awsome to see Magneto look like he's ready to leave a load in his pants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"