Wonder if someone famous post on SHH!

Noooo!! Is there anything I could use to repel him, like garlic or crucifixes?

Its a joke! Your supposed to laugh, haha heehee.... hmm no?:woot:

It was a Drawn Together reference. Everyone's ready to play Spin the Bottle, but the girls ditch, so it's just the guys who play. But the Spongebob guy starts getting too excited about kissing the other guys, and Captain Hero says "Don't be gay about it, or we won't let you play anymore"

Then they go to a triple kiss.

I remember Thomas Jane being on here, saying how horrible the punisher was going to be and that no one should even bother with catching the movie. then around release time he was like This film is amazing on how everything is captured and true to teh character blah blah. It was funny how he degraded the film only to talk it up.

That proves my existence by the way of not being here since last year but before that. I just needed to say that. Cause I hate being near the title of noob when I have been on here for so long.

That proves my existence by the way of not being here since last year but before that. I just needed to say that. Cause I hate being near the title of noob when I have been on here for so long.

Your name proves it.

OMG I can see him!! *shoots shotgun wildly*

YGGR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back