El Mayimbe vs The Hype

300phalanx.jpg

Give Latino Review nothing...take from them everything....

Well that's just depressing.

What's depressing is this site devolving to cover non comic, non superhero news. Pretty soon you'll be seeing updates on the front page for Cars 3...****ing out their writers to get ad click revenue.

well if Perry can't be bothered to defend the users of the site, well, I can't be bothered to read his articles. mind you, i'm only speaking of myself as a poster, not a moderator or anything else, but as a registered 10 year+ member of this site.

Wait wait wait... are we just going to sit here and let the implications that Spencer Perry isn't bad just lie?

He did kind of throw the site under the bus. I don't know if it was context or what.

Why does a nobody like El Mayimbe have an 8-page thread? I think that warrants some reflection.

I think we just like calling him bad names because the mods will allow it, so we take it a bit far.

Why does a nobody like El Mayimbe have an 8-page thread? I think that warrants some reflection.

That is what I was wondering, I had never heard of the guy until this thread was dug up from it's grave. :dry:

"Journalism."

gEbxqNr.gif

From what I have looked through....I think he is talking about the main site and our owner Mirko. Apparently back in January in 2013 he created a thread to give his scoops on here...Mirko deleted it and told him to stop advertising his stuff on here....he didn't post on here again until November 2013, that's when poster Mike_D202 apparently said some bad things about him and a scoop about the upcoming Batsuit....el whoseits then posted on here a link to his attacking Mike_D202 on his twit account....so he was banned for trolling and flaming posters on here.

So he's ******** because he wasn't allowed to peddle his crap fanfic on a rival website. What a joke. Cry moar.

I think we just like calling him bad names because the mods will allow it, so we take it a bit far.

Well, we call celebrities names around here all the time, he seems to think he is some kind of celebrity, so why treat him any differently.

Ya want the title, then deal...

I've heard of him when people in threads try to prove various 'facts' happening in future movies but then other people come by and show all the times he was wrong and call him a hack. That's it.

Why is this Spencer guy scrambling to cover his ass anyway? The guy has a few hundred followers on Twitter, and his number of followers is equal to the number of people he's following. According to the complicated Twitter algorithm, this means he's a nobody. :o

I wish I could see his reaction to reading this thread, because you know he has been.

Why is this Spencer guy scrambling to cover his ass anyway? The guy has a few hundred followers on Twitter, and his number of followers is equal to the number of people he's following. According to the complicated Twitter algorithm, this means he's a nobody. :o

I've never heard of him either.... :yay:

Sigh,

I'll just repost this.

Guys, we're talking Eh Maybe.

Guy who fooled by a fake Batman/Superman fan screenplay
Ssaid Jesse Eisenberg Lex would be a tattooed skinhead
Said Bryan Cranston would be Lex
Said Bale would be in Batman/Superman
Said Nolan would Godfather the DCCU
Said Gal Gadot would NOT be Wonder Woman
Said Darkseid would be the villain in Justice League
Said Nightwing was in Batman V Superman
Said Adam Driver would be Nightwing
Said Marvel was doing a Planet Hulk film for Phrase 3
Said Louis D Esposito was gonna direct Ant-Man
Said a Black Panther film is shooting in 2014
Said Donal Louge was going to be Commissioner Gordon in Gotham
Stole the Suicide Squad line up from Bleeding Cool as his own scoop (which barely none of the characters in that line are in the film)
Said Cara supermodel actress would play Harley Quinn
Said WB/DC is planning a Legion of Superheroes film
Now says Brainiac is the villain of Justice League
Says Universal is playing a Namor film in 2016
Said Neill Blomkamp was gonna direct Pilot for a Halo series
Says Aquaman "rescued" Superman in MOS

the list goes on!!!

Did he get Chadwick right as Black Panther? Sure but every fan wanted him for Black Panther so it's not like he magically thought of someone who fans had no idea. He aqlso said Viola Davis will be Amanda Waller but she was also a big fanboy choice

Eh Maybe knows jack****.

This should be on every page.

I'm surprised so many people didn't know who Eh Maybe was based on all the jokes about him and his scoops in various movie forums.

I knew who he was, but he's always pretty obviously been a joke who doesn't know any more than Joe Shmo 95% of the time.

People have better things to remember than some loser who gets 50% of his fanboy movie scoops wrong. Hell, some guys can't even remember their anniversary, how you expect us to remember El Whoever? :o

I heard rumors that El Mayimbe hide pickles under his tongue. :o

El Mayimbe does really important work. someone as brilliant as he is bound to have an ego. i mean, He makes me cringe most of the time and most of his scoops are ********, but i would think it would be somewhat difficult picking stuff out of the Aether with him having his head so far up his own ass and all.

really? On a website where there were very headed debates about Superman's trunks and organic or mechanical web shooters on spidey...this is where we draw the line?

Why? He was calling to for people here to be banned just for pointing out how wrong he is and laughing at his unreliability. Why can't we have a thread to discuss this? It prevents off topic chatter about in other threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"