The SHH Blues band...

Hudson said:
sure I can read musical notes mostly.

well it's all making up our own stuf, together, one after the other if u like...

This sounds like it's going well Cyrusbales,can I audition for back up vocals when and if you need it. :O

I want to be a back-up dancer.

tzarinna said:
This sounds like it's going well Cyrusbales,can I audition for back up vocals when and if you need it. :O

sure, we need a few more instruments though, a drummer, and guitarist would be cool.

SebastianBach said:
heres a recording from last week I did at 'Face Off' with my band...on guitar

Can put some solos in...

Where is it? :huh:

Hey Cyrus....I don't have messenger so I can't send you any files. I will however help you write some of the songs for this band.

Is that cool?

BTW....what are you going to call this band?

Iron Man said:
Hey Cyrus....I don't have messenger so I can't send you any files. I will however help you write some of the songs for this band.

Is that cool?

BTW....what are you going to call this band?

Not sure, I've been thinging about that, You can help write stuff, are you thinking lyrics or notes? We'll wait for the music, then the words can write themselves os to speak....

I listened to your tune, You got a more blues-style example of your work?

Franklin Richards said:
Hmmmm.... gimmie a week to brush up the chops.
Well blues bass is hardly what I would call difficult. Jazz bass is far better.

Fried Gold said:
Well blues bass is hardly what I would call difficult. Jazz bass is far better.

Well blues solo's can be preet hardcore, see canned heat for an example, their basist, the mole, was awesome!

Cyrusbales said:
Not sure, I've been thinging about that, You can help write stuff, are you thinking lyrics or notes? We'll wait for the music, then the words can write themselves os to speak....
That's cool.

I'm thinking both lyrics and notes. I can help write whatever you need. Just PM when you need lyrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"