Wonder Woman in Smallville: Should this be her precusor costume?

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
I was surfing around and I hope this fan-made redesign of Wonder Woman's costume. While I don't this to replace her costume in the comics, I think it works if she appeared in Smallville.

wonderwoman.jpg

As you can see, the outfit is similar to Clark Kent's main outfit on the show, being a precusor to her costume. And just like Clark's outfit being, probably, based on the normal clothes Connor Kent wore, this outfit would do the same for Cassie Sandsmark's OYL outfit.
What do you think?

That would be a great costume for smallville but I think i'd be reciting a broken record by saying Wonder Woman on smallville isn't going to happen as long as they are actively seeking a movie

Hell no thats to close to Cassie's outfit.

does it really matter- its not like she's going to be in smallville. Seems like a nice fusion of both. Cassie's is wonder woman's outfit for a modern day anyway

does it really matter- its not like she's going to be in smallville. Seems like a nice fusion of both. Cassie's is wonder woman's outfit for a modern day anyway

Which modern outfit is for Superman? Or Batman? Besides Smallville Clark Kent's red jacket and blue shirt?

Great design, I love that you made her costume look like actual clothing.
I was thinking of her costume on smallville once too, but I didn't draw it.
I thought maybe something like this.
wonderwoman.jpg

I like yours.

Which modern outfit is for Superman? Or Batman? Besides Smallville Clark Kent's red jacket and blue shirt?

well there is no rule but the next generation of heroes tend to have more modern outfits like cassie, kon-el and to a lesser extent nightwing.

What's a Precusor??? :huh:

I'm filling in for Kaboom in his absence. ;)

What's a Precusor??? :huh:

its a dinosaur:oldrazz:

i would be interested in seeing this with some shorts, i think it might be more of a 'precursor' than her with pants. however it could become a little too skimpy for some and might possibly look too much like daisy dukes and not so much like wonder woman...

That looks HOT! :yay: I'd really love to see WW in Smallville. But I think it could work if she lose the sword and the lasso -- she shouldn't have these things yet... if indeed she would make an appearance in Smallville; then again WB is planning a WW movie so it's wishful thinking at this point. But I ask this question, what's the harm in her making an appearance even in just 1 or 2 episodes? Maybe it could be done in the last few episodes...

My opinion on WW is that she should be like the ultimate version. She should be a savage amazon. She should not be a teen, but a fully fledged woman (she's immortal, and has been 30ish for a long long time).

And she should be a brutal, and savage warrior. Basically, she should be a Classical Greek supersoldier.

No stars and stripes. Her WW persona should be all 3000 year old greek styles and armour. Her Diana persona can be whatever.

anyhow, that's how I'd do it on SV. It's the only way I can see WW working again in live action. Basically, a more serious version of Xena Warrior Princess, set in our contemporary WB fantasy land.

Odds of Wonder Woman appearing are pretty slim to none with the rights and film going into production. Not that it wouldn't be interesting to see Clark and Diana actually flirt a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"