World Working Webshooter - The Video Test

frankmckeever18

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I finally got around to doing a short video of my old working webshooter. I took the video of it only shooting the CO2, but it prooves the point that it DOES work, and it IS possible.

In the video, I say "This'll probably knock the camera over", and I aim it at the camera...and it does just that. This was also done when I only had half of a catridge filled up.

If you're interested in seeing the 50 second clip, please talk with me on AIM at: silverboy3005 That's the only place I can send the video, because hotmail won't allow such a large attachment. If anyone has any other ideas, I'd appreciate it.

Anyways, I'm online a lot, so if you care to see it, start IMing me!

Thanks.

i watched the vids, and 2 words, kick ass

I want to see it but I don't have AIM. :(

yeah, me too. do send me the video.. from the way shonkie was describing it, it's definitely worth seeing it.

[email protected]

thanks.

peace be with you all my friend.

haniel roswell

Very cool!
I am working on optimizing it so i can post it on my website for all to see.
I will let you guys know when it is up

Sorry guys, I can't e-mail it. Hotmail won't allow for the attachment. I believe spidermanfan14 is going to try to host the videos for me. Stay tuned! :)

Awesome :up:
Unfortunatly I dont have nay speakers hooked up to my computer at the mo so I had to wathc it with no sound!

Oh, how is it 'triggered BTW'? I can't see how that happens.

for those who did get a page could not be found try again, i had to take it down for a minute to fix it

Originally posted by VeNoM_uk
Awesome :up:
Unfortunatly I dont have nay speakers hooked up to my computer at the mo so I had to wathc it with no sound!

Oh, how is it 'triggered BTW'? I can't see how that happens.

watch his right hand. the co2 cartriage is in the pouch on his hip. i'm guessing theres a lever or button of somesort that he pushes for it to shoot thru the tube attached to his wrist. its not bad...but CO2 cartriages ARE strong....thats why they use em in paint ball...

Did you shoot the string? Or was it just the gas? Wow, your bigger co2 tank, lasted how many quick bursts? 4-5. A small 12g co2 will be 1 or 2, huh?

Thanks guys! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.

Spider-Who? is right - the trigger is located on the adapter, which is on my belt. My new design will all be wrist-mounted, i just need the money to order the parts and get it ready to go.

Spolen ~ No, I only shot out the CO2. These cartridges are SMALLER than 12 gram and get about 4-5 blasts, so I'm guessing 12 gram would be 7-8 or so.

Spiderman14fan ~ Thanks for hosting those man. Much appreciated.

THAT'S A REALLY COOL..............KEYBOARD DUSTER! :eek:

:p

It's actually a Nitrous Connection 30 Shot, adapted to work as a webshooter.

I didn't see you make one, jackass :)

damn frank,

that is one cool web shooter!! you really put your thinking cap on when you come up with this. way the go. do let me know once you are ready to mass produce it, so i can buy one from you.

peace be with you my friend.

haniel roswell

Originally posted by frankmckeever18
It's actually a Nitrous Connection 30 Shot, adapted to work as a webshooter.

I didn't see you make one, jackass :)

TISK, TISK............. THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU IN TROUBLE BEFORE. :o

No, I got in trouble for posting and begging for money for the cancer foundation after the death of my grandma. Get your facts straight :)

That's awesome man.... from an old Spidey fan since the early 70's, it makes me smile to see you young guys be innovative like that.

Keep it up.... :up:

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"