Iron Man Youtube's/SHH Link of Rough Video Trailer of Iron Man Is Now Cut!!

Because generally the studio wants to build buzz themselves and they feel like we as individuals posting their footage is stealing. It's simple but it's complicated.

In weeks we'll be seeing high quality teasers and trailers.

The immediate gratification complex and spoiled nature of fans does not concern me.

For those who cant be bothered to download heres a reasonably clear one..

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqq_ypSExtU[/YT]

It sucks that you need to travel to San Diego to see all these cool trailers. Why not let YouTube show the footage, it's getting people excited, I could see if the footage was getting a bad reception, but that not the case here, you're just helping to build buzz leaving the footage out there.

Actually to look at it from the flip side it's a "thank you" to the people who DID show up at the con.

With the super positive reaction I have no doubt it will be officially online very soon.

Vic

Actually to look at it from the flip side it's a "thank you" to the people who DID show up at the con.

With the super positive reaction I have no doubt it will be officially online very soon.

Vic

no its too early to release the videos
thats bad marketing. iron man is a year away.

For those who cant be bothered to download heres a reasonably clear one..

Wow, it wasn't all that great, really. I'm quite disappointed I mean keep us waiting for hours and days and then be shown a white screen and NO footage AT ALL! The TDK teaser was better it showed a BLACK screen at least:o This blows, I feel bad for those who paid to watch this at Comic Con....:o

Is there still one on Youtube that hasn't been deleted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"