World Premiere Pitt Action Figure!

logan's daddy

Civilian
Reaction score
i've just died and gone to fan boy heaven!!!!
Pitt-Big-Image.jpg

Um... so... who's producing it?

Whoa. That is one friggin' sweet figure of Pitt. I will definitely be getting that.

who the hell is pitt

yeah well that still doesnt explain it
what is he from etc etc....

Cyclops said:
Um... so... who's producing it?

No one knows, the next issue is supposed to reveal who's making it. A lot of people on Fwoosh are hoping its Toybiz though.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was Brad but, I'll take the hulk rip off any day.
THAT FIG IS FCKING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Pitt looks awesome.

Now whoever made that mofo needs to do the Maxx.

That's who I thought this was gonna be a figure of when I first saw the name. Pitt, Maxx... similar enough in structure.

Anyway, what little I know of The Pitt is that he was former Hulk artist Dale Keown's pet Image project, proving that all he really does is big buff guys with massive superstrength.

And Pitt is half human half alien monster. I think some alien race called Credes or Creeds made him. He was meant to kill a lot of people. And he has claws, but i think originally the could be retractable like wolverine. And obviously he's a hulk rip off b/c he has he gets stronger the madder he gets I think too. And has super strength and heals quickly.

So this is supposed to be some big new thing...........Is this gonna lead into Youngblood figs and other Image figs...That really wouldn't make sense, cause why would someone give away thier fig license when they have thier own Toy Company *cough*Marvel*cough*

I think Toybiz should go after The Tick License.

ooooh, The Tick would rock. Or howabout THUNDERCATS!!!!

Yeah....before I didn't think that there were any Licenses left for TB...But I think there is if they just look.

But I still love TB, marvel or no, I just want them to get one Huge Liscense....DC or Star Wars or something...Tick or Tcats would be great...Maybe they could get a Sports License and do Superposeable Football Players.

I really don't know what is you there for them besides comics, but Marvel and DC are spoken for....they just need somthing Huge.

Superposeable sports figs would be cool but alas McFarlane has mongered all those rights. Unless its a generic line.

I say they need a franchise worth a damn, like something off a cartoon or even video game(s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"