If you could get just one figure for Christmas...

SuGarRush

The praetor of prattle
Reaction score
SO I get one Action Figure for Christmas each year (I'm technically an adult now, but the parents indulge me) . I've been picking up Aquaman's but I've gotten them all.

I looked at the Thor figures already released in the ML line, but they just aren't cutting it. I want one in the new costume.

Deadpool is 45 greenbacks on Ebay, so he is out of the running for now.

Is there one toy on the market today, DC or Marvel; one superhero action figure that is just plain unbridled awesomness?

The Hasbro line imho looks like junk so far. I just haven't been a fan. I'm stuck here in rural South Carolina, where the toy shelves at Target and Wal-mart get refreshed never. So I don't really know whats out there.

Can y'all list your top five figures available this Christmas season?

that'd be fantastic. thanks!

SO I get one Action Figure for Christmas each year (I'm technically an adult now, but the parents indulge me) . I've been picking up Aquaman's but I've gotten them all.

I looked at the Thor figures already released in the ML line, but they just aren't cutting it. I want one in the new costume.

Deadpool is 45 greenbacks on Ebay, so he is out of the running for now.

Is there one toy on the market today, DC or Marvel; one superhero action figure that is just plain unbridled awesomness?

The Hasbro line imho looks like junk so far. I just haven't been a fan. I'm stuck here in rural South Carolina, where the toy shelves at Target and Wal-mart get refreshed never. So I don't really know whats out there.

Can y'all list your top five figures available this Christmas season?

that'd be fantastic. thanks!

1 action figure only for x-mas..... NAZI PARENTS!!!

hmmm well to help... for this to be fair... i'd probably have to imagine me having no action figures and which ones i'd want... because this year i just want what i dont have....

which is the rest of the HML fantastic four and spider-man waves (minus ock and green goblin and red and blue spidey) as well as the marvel legend 2 packs of cannon ball and domino, and jean grey and cable

now legends really depend not only on whats cool... but what characters you like.. but imo here are some of the best sculpted/painted/articulated marvel legends ever made...

(in no particular order)

-ML8 doc ock
-apocalypse series wolverine
-doctor strange
-marvel legend 3 ghostrider
-onslaught series green goblin
-onslaught series blackheart
-HML1 planet hulk
-marvel legends hulk vs leader 2 pack
-hawkeye
- marvel legends series 6 juggernaut
-Phoenix
-deadpool
- i know some will dissagree, but i love ML 8 iceman
-X-men classics archangel
-marvel legends 4 gambit
-Marvel Legends BAF sentinel
-onslaught series abomination
-x-men classics Xtreme rogue
- ML galactus series war machine
- BAF modok
-BAF blob
-BAF mojo
-fantastic four classics dragon man
-fantastic four classics kang
-Loki
- young avengers box set
-galactus series bullseye
-black panther
-x-men classics storm (white costume)
- hasbro FF dr. doom
-marvel select mephisto
-marvel select thanos
-marvel select uatu th watcher
-spider-man classics mcfarlane styled spider-man
-hasbro marvel legends stan lee

these would probably be my all time favorite legends...

if i could get just one for christmas
unleashed 360 new goblin
its actually the first toy ive asked anyone for since i was like 12 and im 20 now

GI Joe USS Flagg or the GI Joe Defiant.

Well, around here, the HML Ronan line is very hard to find. I'd say The Thing, but I'm only gonna make a custom. So at the moment, I'd like a Doom.

i saw one of those at hastings the other day

If you could only get one figure for X-mas, why not Deadpool? Especially if he's the equivalent of about 4-6 figures?

wow guys, thanks for all the responses.

I do love Deadpool, I just can't justify asking them to shell out $40 for an action figure. I'll probably buy him for myself soon.

I plan on working through the Marvel Legend ranks soon, I just didn't know if there was a really awesome figure or two on the pegs right now that you guys thought I should snag...

this year if i could only get one?

Mole Man......foloowed but the others from the f4ML wave....simply because I do not have them

i don't know...probably some harder to find Hulk figure, like Mr Fixit from the Hulk Classics line.

Masterpiece Starscream. Finding that under my X-Mas tree would make me a very happy chappy. :)

I want them to make a Heath Ledger Joker action figure before Christmas...that'd be a great present...

a life size she hulk with real skin imitation with all the advantage i can have

I got Shipwreck from the 25th Anniversary G.I. Joe line ( I love my gf) he was always one of my top three.

My parents got me a Spider-man, which woulda been cool had it been a ML Spidey, but it was one of those 5" jobbies from the SM3 line, I haven't even bothered to open him, I may donate him to toys-for-tots or something.

On the other hand I got the Marvel and DC comics encyclopedias, which are very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"