World Premiere Pitt Action Figure!

We all kind of have mixed emotions about the Hasbro MLS.....I like em....some folks dont, some like a couple......it varies....Welcome to the Hype and just a heads up, advertising in a post can get you in trouble....sigs are fine, but I think you need so many posts before you can have a sig.....

I'mn not ratting or anything, just giving you a heads up.

LHSuperPat.jpg

I am pumped for these.....I know nothing about most of these characters, but damn they aregonna be frikking sweeeeeeeeet

I see that becoming many Ultron Customs.

Not a fan of this figure so much. It's amazingly sculpted and looks incredible, but this one I'd only be buying for the BAF piece.

So I just finished reading the First Invincible TPB....and I wanna get the rest now, Invincible rocks, it's a nice fun simple read....I like it a lot....And Now I have to DEMAND that there be Invincible figures in this line......I DEMAND IT!

Invincible will never see the light of day as a fig.

Bring on the masses of Liefeld figs.

I DEMAND IT!!!

Dude...do you read invincible? If not I suggest you do.

I've read some tidbits.

I like it. I have faith we will see figs. I was just givin' you a hard time.

Soo, you'de decided to keep the Planet Hulk you got huh??

Thats cool, I'll just trade mine to spideyboy then. Do you need an Iron Spidey??

No I got a tiny Feet Spidey...So you're gonna trade to spidey? So I don't need to nab him one then....cool.

But yeah, the Silver Paint I got is better than the flas silver on PHulk.

OK. Yeah, I'll send mine his way. Well, aslong as he can find me what I want of course.

We've been doing the dance for so long its as if you forgot who I was.

OK, first things first. I want that Punisher bust b****!! That or no man-tang for you.

Shocker Toys said:
We have rights to one property that Marvel Toys does also. The rest in our lineup are exclusive or moraly safe through the creators. Bottom line is there are two lines Jessie did not invent comic book action figures but we both will make two great lines. We will show what we have at Toy Fair and Marvel Toys will show what they have at Toy Fair. I know Pitt fans will be happy with both lines.

Y'know what, **** you Shocker Toys....You had you chance but took your long ass time...the only way I will buy a fig from your line is if you finally make the Dick Tracy fig you got the rights to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"