The Winter Soldier World security council

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
It was great to actually see their faces this time.

Did anyone else get a bit of an Angela merkel feeling from the female member of the world security council?

I did, in fact.

I was actually blown away when she started wailing of Pierce's men. I didn't catch on that it was Natasha at first, though it should have been obvious.

I was curious where Powers Boothe was.

That Chinese guy is now the default Chinese token in movies. He played that role in CA:TWS, in The Dark Knight, and in Contagion.

I did start smiling when I saw Lau.

That Chinese guy is now the default Chinese token in movies. He played that role in CA:TWS, in The Dark Knight, and in Contagion.
He was also in Arrow.

Did anyone else get a bit of an Angela merkel feeling from the female member of the world security council?

Is that Jenny Agutter the star of classic movies like An American Werewolf in London and Logan's Run?

I was the only one in the showing who recognized lau. I was like "lau!" and the guy behind me was like what?

Last edited:
Someone should write a fan fiction theory whereby that was actually Lau discussing events with Alexander Pierce.

The part where the female WSC member started kicking ass and was revealed to be BW was awesome. :lips:

Am I the only one who they were going to turn out to be AI (before they showed up in person)?

So what did Black Widow do with the real UK council member??

I did start smiling when I saw Lau.
Burned alive by the Joker, killed by Malcolm Merlyn, electrocuted by Alexander pierce. he just can't catch a break when it comes to comic book adaptations.

Burned alive by the Joker, killed by Malcolm Merlyn, electrocuted by Alexander pierce. he just can't catch a break when it comes to comic book adaptations.

Good with numbers bad with supervillains :cwink:

All i could think about was Judi Dench/M from the bond series.
[YT]ptqoSZgh7q8[/YT]

Shame that only one member of the WSC was the same from The Avengers. Perhaps its members rotate in and out.

Kind of odd to see them go from shadowy figures to brightly lit Jedi-style holograms, though, wasn't it?

It was really interesting to think about their agenda during The Avengers. Trying to destroy Manhattan (along wit the Avengers), trying to stop the Avengers Initiative and push Phase 2.

How crazy.

They were not the same members from Avengers

And what country was the Matrix guy supposed to represent ?

I know Algeria was mentioned in the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"