World War III?

Everytime another nation so much as farts, people are all like "World War III!!" :wow:
fart? Russia is doing more then that. War is serious stuff and should not be treated as a joke.

I think eventually we'll have a WWIII, or just another big war in general, but I don't think this is the start of it. What's happened recently may however be the seeds of a future big war tho. Children growing up with 9/11 and the Europe bombings, suicide bombers, children living in the current Iraq conflict, children in Georgia and Russia atm. A lot of conflicts going on now that may not lead to a bigger war themselves, but may lead to bitter future generations IMO.

fart? Russia is doing more then that. War is serious stuff and should not be treated as a joke.

And there is the problem, we as the USA have caused more for WW3 then any other nation. I mean the last 2 major wars, started by us.

That's sarcasm....right?

Nope, our cowboy diplomacy has caused more unstability in the world and more terrorism.

oooooooooooooooook, then.......

What? You honestly dont think taht the Iraq War did not piss off more muslims and increase Islamic terrorism?

I think it did originally, however those numbers are steadily decreasing. we are now seeing plenty of muslims working together to stabilize their region, and while many are still pissed at the US, they are using diplomatic means to get us away from their land as opposed to terrorism.

The recent war in Europe is just a local depute between Russia and Georgia over the South Ossetia region. Both sides sound like children blaming each other as being the aggressor and spreading media propaganda. If it were to expand, it would have been easy for Russia to move on any oil-rich country without a serious Western response. Of course, why would they need to when they have a huge stockpile of energy storage capacity ready to challenge the world.

I think it did originally, however those numbers are steadily decreasing. we are now seeing plenty of muslims working together to stabilize their region, and while many are still pissed at the US, they are using diplomatic means to get us away from their land as opposed to terrorism.

As a muslim, when I walk thru neighborhoods in Paterson, Newark, Jersey City, jackson heights, etc. I see these muslims that live in bad conditions and grow up angry against the world, espically the USA, and become prime targets by extremist mullahs in Saudi made and funded mosques to wage illegal and immoral Jihad. The war in Iraq has just added fuel to anger, the longer we stay there the more angry under provished, young muslims will beomce towards us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"