The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Worst Scene in the movie!

Hm... maybe the bit with Harry and Electro facing Colm Feore at Oscorp. The bit itself is not horrendous, but it's like all the weak, poorly thought-out elements of the script all brought together into one scene. To have Jamie Foxx as a costumed mute in a movie he was supposed to be the star villain of... just sad. And all I could think of was, "Where did his costume come from?" I remember when the first pic came out, all the discussion it stimulated. Theories aplenty. And all for nothing. "He just shows up wearing it", someone should have suggested back then. "Yep. And it disintegrates with him for some reason, just like Dr Manhattan." The same with the Feore character. For months on end, "OMG WHO IS HE PLAYING???" Answer: "Just an evil plot device who enables Harry to become the GG, nothing more. Haha, you thought there was actually gonna be some smart writing and originality involved? Silly."

Also the bit with Peter and Gwen going back and forth about the science mumbo jumbo that's gonna defeat Electro. "If you overcharge an electron with a battery and you reverse the flux and it's positive to negative, the protons and the crotons will give way to a reaction that will" yadda yadda. Guh. Like anyone gives a ****, the actual fight was totally devoid of excitement anyway. Although to be fair, that's an issue present in most CBMs. The same with Cavill reciting the Phantom Drive bullcrap in MOS, Bale and Oldman with the water vaporizer stuff in BB, etc.

What was worse in that scene you mention in your second paragraph is how Gwen had to remind Peter of something from the 8th class. Kind of how Peter watched that stupid Youtube video about batteries for dummies.

- The scene where they're at the place where Gwen's interview is. I just really hate the scene and the dialogue in it.

I found that really awkward to watch D:

The laundry sheriff scene and Peter trying to get changed out of his suit with Aunt May at the door maybe went on for too long and eventually got awkward (possibly because we'd already seen that stuff in the trailers and knew what was going to happen).

The Kafka scenes didn't really bother me.

Has anybody made this?

Anyway, which scene do you think is the absolute worst scene in the entire movie?

I'll start!

- The scene where they're at the place where Gwen's interview is. I just really hate the scene and the dialogue in it.

Really? I loved that scene & it was pretty sad imo.
"Gwen, good luck!" hits me in the feels :(

The scene where Harry screams "Spiderman you're a fraud!" in a high-pitch shrilled voice and throws a temper tantrum.

The kid at the end. I think The Avengers is one of the few superhero movies. Where one of the characters did not stop what they were doing. Because a kid got lost or some ****. Imagine if Tony was flying around in The Avengers & he sees a kid by itself. He saves that kid & that kid is just sitting on Tonys Iron Man back flying around with him. Thankfully no kids to be seen in The Avengers that was annoying
Avengers did have a scene like that, but it was deleted. :oldrazz:

[YT]WRd-CeWzZrs[/YT]

What was worse in that scene you mention in your second paragraph is how Gwen had to remind Peter of something from the 8th class. Kind of how Peter watched that stupid Youtube video about batteries for dummies.

In the first movie, he helped Dr.conners invent the lizard serum. After seeing this movie, I thought what happened to peter's intelligence?

Well no, he borrowed the equation from his dad's notebook.

I don't understand how getting help makes him stupid? Maybe Gwen's really intelligent too?

it's cool that Gwen is helping and all, but I kinda doubt Peter wouldn't have figured out to magnetize the web shooters if he's even close to as smart as Webb says

Kafka and Max. All their scenes. Seriously... what they were thinking????????

Also the reason why Gwen is in the finale... because only she can push that big red button. Ouch.

it's cool that Gwen is helping and all, but I kinda doubt Peter wouldn't have figured out to magnetize the web shooters if he's even close to as smart as Webb says

He seemed like the biochem kinda guy, I can see him forgetting some year 8 physics. (That doesn't really hold up though, considering Gwen works at a Biotech company.)

I see what you mean, to me, it came across as two really intelligent people just bouncing off of each other, but I can see why some people would be a little sad to not have Peter have his "Eureka" moment.

I didn't think the Electro and Kafka scenes were that bad I think that scene gets a lot of hate because of Kafka's over the top accent

the scene where Max goofily threatened Smythe but it was just in his head

seriously, if he's imagining something he might as well been more badass while at it

Since that could take all day, I'll go with this. ^

Sorry, but Jamie Foxx was terrible in this movie.

Funny, I like the Kafka scenes. It's fun, a bit over the top in a good way, but very comic booky which I enjoyed.

Also, the Harry transformation scene literally gave me goosebumps. I still think that is one of the best scenes ever. The music, the lighting, the screams. This was infintely better than Dafoe's GG transformation in SM1.

When Harry put the suit on and it showed healing engaged, I was like, OH YEAH, IT'S ON NOW.

Funny, I like the Kafka scenes. It's fun, a bit over the top in a good way, but very comic booky which I enjoyed.

Also, the Harry transformation scene literally gave me goosebumps. I still think that is one of the best scenes ever. The music, the lighting, the screams. This was infintely better than Dafoe's GG transformation in SM1.

When Harry put the suit on and it showed healing engaged, I was like, OH YEAH, IT'S ON NOW.

I didn't find the kafka scene over the top at all and yeah the harry transformation was great I did love the back to formula form sm1 though.

I didn't think the Electro and Kafka scenes were that bad I think that scene gets a lot of hate because of Kafka's over the top accent

And the lipstick---unless that's not "over the top" in your book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"