Would you do it to hit it?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
If you saw a girl getting yelled at by her Boyfriend, and it was starting to get confrontational and what not and lets say the girl is really attractive..not like a supermodel or anything, but fine. and there was a chance of you getting with the chick after you saved her from her bully of a BF/husband.

now would you step in knowing that there was a chance of you getting her afterwards or would you step in because its the right thing to do?

what if the chick wasn't really attractive at all? answer all questions that apply.

same for the women but opposite scenario.

I would step in for any girl if I thought it was about to get violent.

I'd just go up and say. If there is anything you need, ANYTHING, i'm always here. Rub her shoulder and walk away. Trust me it works.

If you saw a girl getting yelled at by her Boyfriend, and it was starting to get confrontational and what not and lets say the girl is really attractive..not like a supermodel or anything, but fine. and there was a chance of you getting with the chick after you saved her from her bully of a BF/husband.

now would you step in knowing that there was a chance of you getting her afterwards or would you step in because its the right thing to do?

what if the chick wasn't really attractive at all? answer all questions that apply.

same for the women but opposite scenario.

Someone just watched ABC's "What would you do?" :cwink:

I would step in for any girl if I thought it was about to get violent.

Same here. Personally I would try to mind my own business, but if it looks like the guy is on the verge of giving her a beatdown, then I'd try to calm him down tell him to relax. If he wants to start something with me, then I'd fight back. I wouldn't expect to get the girl. Heck I'd probably have my own girl that I'm happy with and wouldn't want to leave. So I'd just step in to make sure nothing bad happens.

lmao,yes!

:applaud

BTW, as to whether or not I'd help. I think I would. I work in an ER in Downtown Detroit (who, BTW, has a jail cell in the middle of the waiting room). I ain't skurred!

The fact that the girl is attractive irrelevant to me anyways.

Police officers will very often tell you that the most dangerous calls they go on are domestic violence cases because they very often find themselves fighting BOTH people in the relationship. Unless violence has already started, I'm more prone to keep my nose out of it and even then you have to be damn careful that the one being attacked by their SO doesn't decide to lash out at you as well.

jag

I don't need to save someone in order to get some *****.

It would depend on how big the guy is. If I think I had a chance of giving him the ol' beatdown then I would.

If he was a little too big for me to take...not so sure.

If I were with my friends I would, they would get my back if the tables turn on me.

I would use my cell phone to call the police.

Forget the part about her being hot. It's only right to step in when you think someone is in danger.

...Wait, is this like in real life? 'Cause I ain't gettin' shot for nobody I don't know. You gots to be runnin' cold upside down yo head.

I think that stepping in just in hopes of the girl getting with you is so cowardly :down Go find your own woman instead of trying to get sloppy seconds.

never step in, even if the crazy ***** is on fire....just post it on youtube instead.

the answer to this is simple

if he's just shouting you leave well alone. You don't know what's caused this, for all you know the woman could have shagged the guy's brother. You don't get involvedi n other people's arguments since you don't know their history. Also, often this will simply result in causing a lot more **** for the woman in the long run

The fact that you include the possiblity of getting with the girl shows that you are:

a) Creepy
b) Virginal
c) A ****ty person with little or no moral fibre

The only time you ever step in is if he raises a hand to the woman. In which case come up behind him, put your right arm around his throat cupping your palm round his chin. Then place your left arm (with your palm facing inwards) against the back of his neck. Apply a little pressure and drag him to the ground. In most cases the shock of this happening will scare the guy enough to get him to stop (a few choice words spoken in a slow and monotonous tone can also work wonders here).

If he's still kicking off at this point put your foot over his right temple and apply pressure (his left cheek should be touching the pavement). This really hurts, but don't apply too much pressure or you could end up breaking his neck.

If you know the girl, it's a different story, but I was assuming this was concerning strangers.

Meh, I'm out for myself.

Seems I'm the only one.

I'm an individual YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"