The Amazing Spider-Man Would you ever want to see Madame Web in this or future movies?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I know how far-fetched she is, but perhaps some old lady who seems to know more about Parker than anyone else, but it's never known if it's supernatural, mutant ability or if she just has "connections."

Last edited:
No. I've never understood the point behind her creation, anyway. Why do we have an Aunt May lookalike wearing a spider-motif gown and possessing psychic powers? What does she bring to Spider-Man, nay, anyone?

Is that the creepy old lady in the hoveround? I say no

Show a little respect. I heard she was married to Stan Lee. :)

NO. Thread closed. Let us never speak of this again.

I honestly can't see Madame Web working at all unless they are willing to introduce more spiritual elements in a Spiderman film, which is something at this point they shouldn't introduce at all.

I hated all the mysticism around Spidey... Madame Web, Ezekiel... just too far off

It is a bad fit. I agree. Leave the mysticism for characters like Ghost Rider & Dr. Strange.

No. Madame Web (Webb?) is a pointless, useless character who has no place in the Spidey-franchise. Don't forget she was one of the factors that ruined the 90s Spider-Man animated series.

Like Chris said, leave the magic & mysticism to Dr. Strange & Ghostrider.

Yes. And then we can have Bat-myte for Nolans' third Bat-film.

Well I enjoyed the Madame Web storyline in the animated series I grew up watching, so I think i'd enjoy it on the big screen too if it was handled right.

Did Sam Raimi start this thread???? Sam.. is that you, you ole lover of cheesy characters you??

I mean, I will say this, Madame Webb (Marc Webb's GrandMama :cwink:) is about the only character that could EVEN make Sam's wanna be Vulturess look good. :woot:

Last edited:
I say yes. Then we could have Donald Glover as Peter and all would be right with the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"