WOW! I just took my IQ. i got a 124.

yeah. who knows how reliable it was, but still, that has to be the general range.

Snipershot said:
yeah. who knows how reliable it was, but still, that has to be the general range.
They beef up your score online so you'll subscribe to whatever they are trying to sell at the end...or so I am told.

well, i dont have a job, so no i havent earned it yet, and im only 14, so....

Dr. MIX said:
And you felt this needed it's own thread?
well, i just took it, got excited, and was already on the hype, so i was like, "oh, waht the hell. ill post it"

Snipershot said:
well, i dont have a job, so no i havent earned it yet, and im only 14, so....
Why brag about intelligence if you didn't do anything to deserve it???

blind_fury said:
Why brag about intelligence if you didn't do anything to deserve it???
well, i just took it, got excited, and was already on the hype, so i was like, "oh, waht the hell. ill post it"

I just took this sex test at the Arcade, it said I was a sex machine!!!

Snipershot said:
I was just jokin. No really it's good God made you smarter than most ppl, now you have an advantage over them. :up:

ok. cool. one thing i hate aboot the net is you cant read sarcasm of a joke as well as speech.

OH, and thank you.

Erzengel said:
I just took this sex test at the Arcade, it said I was a sex machine!!!

while having sex I took a test and it said i was an arcade machine:confused:

Did you have to insert 2 quarters too?

You should have said a few rolls of quarters. :o

Snipershot said:
now i want to go take a REAL IQ test
Please do, so you can realize that your score was innacurate. Then you will be dissapointed, embarassed, and put back in your place.

Snipershot said:
that is above average

:mad: grrrrrrrrrrr...........................................I took one of those online tests not too long ago. I got a 123. HOW DARE YOU GET ONE POINT HIGHER THAN ME!!!!!!! :p

i dont know how good that crap is, but that is good as well. also, if it is wrong, it cant be off by too much, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"