The Dark Knight WSS Game: London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't turn down my tried and trusted local Vue cinema....it's where I watched Matrix Reloaded. Look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on Iron Man

Yeah I think we're all gonna get Joker'd up and go to a London showing.
Paint the town red (and white and black and green!).
There was some talk of trying to get an advanced screening, but I think that might be a tad difficult.

Yeah I think we're all gonna get Joker'd up and go to a London showing.
Paint the town red (and white and black and green!).
There was some talk of trying to get an advanced screening, but I think that might be a tad difficult.

Haha - I'd have to come to London if that was the case! Hope there's one last Viral campaign before film's release.

Yes i realise I'm slow, but I've just realised that the card that's the Facebook group default pic is the card from the teaser.

Also, can't wait to see TDK with you all :up:

anyone got any idea what time this trailer goes live at? If it's like the others it'll be midnight EST right?

The last trailer was out at approx 8:30 EST i think. I mean it could be any time, but I'd say from 7-1 EST or thereabouts.

Hey all

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend.

I went to Collectormania in Milton Keynes today to see if I could get any TDK swag but there was barely anything at all.

Just thought I would mention incase anyone was goin to go on Sunday/Monday.

I was hoping that they might have imported the Movie Masters figure range but no one seemed to know about it.

The only things they did have were some printed screenshots and I managed to pick up the US 'Why So Serious' One-Sheet poster that got recalled recently.

Generally not much was going on but there is another one in London just before the July release, hopefully more stuff then.

Also I got a Joker T-Shirt in Topman, here is the link if you want to see it:
http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/st..._category_rn=38973&productId=652073&langId=-1

David

The last trailer was out at approx 8:30 EST i think. I mean it could be any time, but I'd say from 7-1 EST or thereabouts.
8:28
untitleda.jpg

i was hoping theyd so something like this again, now im constantly gonna go to that page all day

YES.

Great to see it again, brings back memories of the night.

you actually see the scene where Harvey gets turned. I was rather moved by it after months of believing in that man

Yes I think your right.
Did anybody go to the filming?
Passersby thought it was a real fire due to all the billowing smoke coming out. It made headlines in some papers.

I posted a screencap in another, thread, check it.

batterseabatmanoi0.jpg

I was actually in London later on that day, was covered in one of the free papers. Obviously WB informed the fire brigade etc about it, but people still thought South London was under attack from terrorists >.<

Well if you were to said yes, then i would say MAY I have the source file please Capt. Nutteronabus Sir/Madam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"