The Dark Knight WSS Game: Seattle coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im dressing as the the Joker to school today, at least from the neck down, then after school hair and make-up. I'll be headed don to VSP about 3pm.

Take Care Good Luck stanley

That'll be fun to see, I'll have my goon mask on hand. See ya there!

Im dressing as the the Joker to school today, at least from the neck down, then after school hair and make-up. I'll be headed don to VSP about 3pm.

Take Care Good Luck stanley

Any chance you might be bringing any extra Make-Up with you? I haven't been able to stop by a costume shop to pick up some myself yet.

Okay, everyone. I'm getting ready to head down. I'm going to bring a notebook to write stuff down. Hopefully we won't have the problems they're having in Dallas.

When I get there, I'm going to try to organize us by who has someone on the internet for clues. There will be three clues and one group should go and count for each clue and bring the number back to the group. Then after giving the numbers to an internet person they should read the clue and everyone will, hopefully, all head to the theater together for Joker cards and raffle tickets.

At the ampitheater in the park by the Pike's Place Market. It's near the intersection of Western and Virginia.

Lead:
Presidente5.jpg

Anyone see me. I was the kid with the backwards yankees hat and brown hoodie

I got to meet Scewpa! and Stanimal though I'd already met him before, today. Kinda lame that they only gave one card to each person. Luckily I was able to score a few extra.

How'd you do that?

Stanimal came with friends who didn't want them. I since I met Stanimal during the bowling ball hunt, he hooked me up :word:. They're for my bro, sis, and friends who couldn't make, I'm not gonna keep em all.

Hey everyone here are pics of my Joker card haul from today. I got the extras from friends who didn't want them. Don't ask me for them, I'm sorry but they are for my Oracle, Brother, sister, and other friends. Sorry. Other than that enjoy:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...ownmask009.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...ownmask013.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...nmask006-1.jpg

I love em, I'm so happy! They're in order of my favorite starting from the top left. Thank you 42E ninjas, though your Seattle clowns were a bit rude.

sorry to hear Seattle was rude lol,
i kept track of what was going on Seattle-wise and you guys did pretty well, glad you had fun heheh

I don't think the links are workin man. But it was nice to meet you today. It felt weird going, "hey are you Shocker?" One of my friends gave me his extra card to give to our oracle. Those oracles deserve th reward too.

sorry to hear Seattle was rude lol,
i kept track of what was going on Seattle-wise and you guys did pretty well, glad you had fun heheh

I shouldn't say they were totally rude. But I asked for another card after the trailer (before I got the others) for my online helper. And one clown said "You only get a card if you play the game!" I told him that my online helper did play the game, he was my helper afterall, but he didn't respond.

It was also funny, when we were looking for clues, long before we got to the theater I spotted a ninja following us. He was super buff wearing really nice clothes, and had a really nice camera taking pics of everyone. He stood around all by himself not talking, watching us. He stood out like a sore thumb :oldrazz:

I don't think the links are workin man. But it was nice to meet you today. It felt weird going, "hey are you Shocker?" One of my friends gave me his extra card to give to our oracle. Those oracles deserve th reward too.

Nice meeting you too, I was also surprised when someone just asked, "Shocker?"
How'd you know? My mask I guess.

UGH! I don't know why those photos aren't working let me try something else.
Or can anyone else recommend another photo hosting site.

I shouldn't say they were totally rude. But I asked for another card after the trailer (before I got the others) for my online helper. And one clown said "You only get a card if you play the game!" I told him that my online helper did play the game, he was my helper afterall, but he didn't respond.

It was also funny, when we were looking for clues, long before we got to the theater I spotted a ninja following us. He was super buff wearing really nice clothes, and had a really nice camera taking pics of everyone. He stood around all by himself not talking, watching us. He stood out like a sore thumb :oldrazz:

haha XD awesome
gotta love them ninjas ;)

Edit:
and love the pics Shocker, very cool

Yeah, it was the mask. I think I saw Stanimal (complete make-up & costume?) but I didn't find the right moment to say hello.

By the way, for anyone who might care: the joker card I got is the one flying at the screen at the end of the teaser. Whooooo!

Hey does anyone know if there might be anything going on with the Emerald City comicon next month? I think it's May 7th, would there be a way of knowing if there's gonna be anything TDK related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"