The Amazing Spider-Man WTF!? (Pattinson in SM4?)

Ffs~! I hope this won't happen, I highly doubt it will anyway..

haha, this probably isn't true.

probably? the article you linked to says that there aren't any confirmed reports, that insiders are 99% certain it won't happen, and that Pattinson would be too busy filming the Twilight movies to take the role anyway. why is this even a thread?

He's not a bad actor and I wouldn't mind him being in SM4 but if he's playing Morbuis that would be truely un inspired .

its the fan base that this guy brings that pisses me off about him most

To be honest, I've not seen him in anything other than Twitlight and Harry Potter.

But he doesn't belong in SM4.

Still those fanboys crying to their poppa because they don't like an actor. Reminds me when we heard Heat Ledger would play Joker....

btw, Pattinson he's way better an actor than Tobey Maguire.

I think most people are afraid that he's going to be playing Morbius. A villain some don't want to see. I like Pattinson as an actor, but just because he played a vampire in Twilight, doesn't mean he should playing one here.

i miss the days when grammar was used by most people.

i really hope he's not in it because, like it was said earlier, it brings an annoying fan base of whiny high pitched girls. I also think it would affect the impact of the franchise if they were to suddenly cast the new "it" actor who does these awful movies that make a ton of money for some reason. i think it would be all about hype and less about the film which would be worst case scenario for S-M4

Léo Ho Tep;17254431 said:
Still those fanboys crying to their poppa because they don't like an actor. Reminds me when we heard Heat Ledger would play Joker....

btw, Pattinson he's way better an actor than Tobey Maguire.

youre a funny one!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can't wait for the generic 'Batman' fanboy to come in and say: "Well, if it's as good as 'The Dark Knight'..."

WTF does that have to do with anything? Let it be noted that it was a Spidey fanboy to mention TDK this time.

---

Anyway, nonsense aside, this better be a ****ing joke.

I will never say that because I know it will never be as godd as TDK. Raimi will never be Nolan. hihihi.

I cannot stand this guy. Not even a little bit.

There's just something wrong with him. I can't even stand pictures of him.

He won't be in Spider-man 4. Despite his Spider-man movies problems, has Sam never pulled together a great and credible cast? Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Thomas Hayden Church and Topher Grace are all miles ahead of Robert Pattinson. It's just not even a feasible rumour.

Do you know how to tell that the rumours are BS? The people who always make them never do anything realistic. They only pick the most 'popular' choices, or the most outlandish. Never anyone credible.

This can't be true. They are supposed to be REBUILDING the reputation after SM-3. Not dirtying it even more.

Casting this guy might put some teenage girls bums in seats, but it isn't gonna do much for the credibility of the franchise. It will just make them look like they care more about money than actual quality. Which isn't really that strange in todays movie world, but what is strange is being so blatant about it!!

Why is everyone in this board so damn whiny...

Sony/Raimi can cast whoever the bad place they want to in THEIR movie.

Robert Pattinson is only an actor, a good actor with potential... stop judging him due to another damn whiny fanbase.

youre a funny one!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I have never seen any of his movies but Tobey is not that much of an actor if you ask me. He basically plays the same lovable geek in every movie and displays as much emotion as a dead fish

Why is everyone in this board so damn whiny...

Sony/Raimi can cast whoever the bad place they want to in THEIR movie.

Robert Pattinson is only an actor, a good actor with potential... stop judging him due to another damn whiny fanbase.

Pattinson is ok imo, but I do think it'd be lame if he were playing Morbuis or a Vampire . It's just a rumor anyway. It's like the Eddie Murphy is playing the Riddler in Batman 3 B.S.

I have never seen any of his movies but Tobey is not that much of an actor if you ask me. He basically plays the same lovable geek in every movie and displays as much emotion as a dead fish

see : pleasentville, sea biscut, ride with the devil, the cider house rules, and wonder boys. kickass movies, with great acting.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Let it be noted that it was a Spidey fanboy to mention TDK this time.

---

Anyway, nonsense aside, this better be a ****ing joke.
You tell me! Why do people continue to say such things?!

And, yes. It was a joke. Rest easy in knowing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"