The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Viral Marketing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I should look for my Comic-Con Oscorp badge...

Here are the batch/sequence combos I've collected so far:

01 - DQ
02 - L
03 - P
04 -
05 -
06 - BQ
07 -
08 -
09 - LF
10 -
11 -
12 -

Was literally 4 BLOCKS away from LACMA when I got the text about it being picked up. Fricken LA traffic. Oh well - we're all fighting for the same cause. Still...

Bottom of the page - ASCII image :huh:

Someone said on twitter that the more you share the video page, the more of the image is revealed.

Also, this might be a stupid question, but what is a ASCII image?

Someone said on twitter that the more you share the video page, the more of the image is revealed.

ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange which are codes based on symbols and letters in computers. An ASCII image is when all these codes are joined together to make a picture like this:

F5PM9I5F4ULN87C.jpg

ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange which are codes based on symbols and letters in computers. An ASCII image is when all these codes are joined together to make a picture like this:

F5PM9I5F4ULN87C.jpg

Oh. Cool. I am going to guess that we won't get the full image until 6pm tonight. Or 10pm.

If my memory serves me right, that was usually when images would be fully revealed on TDK.

I just remember it being at night and I kept hitting the refresh button every minute. And little by little we saw more and more of the Jokers shoes...

I know it's pretty early to tell, but the way it's going almost looks like a lizard's tail.

DEFINITELY still too early, but I'm paying attention regardless.

Certainly seems to be the case

Cool vid with Rhys. Really liking the viral marketing stuff.

EVERYONE!! PLEASE go to http://www.oscorpindustries.com/animaldynamicslab/ and SHARE!! The more shares there are, the more pieces/characters are revealed. On Facebook, there's even an option to share it so that only you can see it if you don't want to be one of those obnoxious people repeatedly asking people to check out your link, but the more you do it, the better!

Up to 12... I've been trying to put them together, but nothing is coming out.

I was thinking that this could represent DNA somehow...

How? I'm not exactly sure...

I'm thinking that we won't get the full image until,... 12am. West coast time.

You don't think it'll slowly build until May 14th?

Oh,... Didn't think about that...

Maybe.

But I hope we don't get a repeat of the TDK rory the pumpkin. That took f'n forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"