The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Viral Marketing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how there's an Oscorp site now. Wonder what you guys that got those badges will have to do. :ninja:

What is exactly written/printed on those Oscorp badges some of you guys got?

Well, there is this code printed on the bottom of it. I'm not sure if it is the same on all other ones, though.

532bc8948c2811e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Planning on participating in whatever the Tampa event is...

First clues...

Post pics of EVERYTHING you find using the hash #Lizardtrail or email them to me at [email protected] and I'll post them here.

&

Check out the bench at 33.769526, -84.36459 in Atlanta – word is, that’s the latest evidence of the #LizardTrail

Nice job to GuestUser17 in ATL - from the first picture, it looks like part of the Lizard's Oscorp uniform. Tampa, you're up next! 27.96182, -82.43929

Nice job to GuestUser17 in ATL - from the first picture, it looks like part of the Lizard's Oscorp uniform. Tampa, you're up next! 27.96182, -82.43929

Could you post the pic. I can't see it. It won't load for me

OscorpIndustries.com isn't loading for me anymore - Is this the same verdict for everyone else? If so, I'm assuming we'll be logging in somehow with all this new info. Maybe with Curt Connors' badge number and whatnot. This all being as soon as they unveil the new settings for OscorpIndustries.com

Yeah I am getting a blank page too.

OscorpIndustries.com isn't loading for me anymore - Is this the same verdict for everyone else? If so, I'm assuming we'll be logging in somehow with all this new info. Maybe with Curt Connors' badge number and whatnot. This all being as soon as they unveil the new settings for OscorpIndustries.com

Doesn't load for me either anymore.

The Socorro page did load. But it just has the company logo. Nothing more.

:(

I was kinda hoping that there would have been something for the people that couldn't do the lizard hunt.

It was probably being prepared to do something once all the samples are found.

And just to top it all off, my Twitter is down. Am I alone here? Just wondering.

Oscorpindustries.com is back up with logo and background. Anyone notice the Oscorp ID codes are the same?

Last edited:
My twitter is working fine. It just won't let me look at any of the pictures that have been posted

THE BATCH LETTERS. ON THE LIZARD SKIN SAMPLES - Sequence 03 has BATCH P on the bottom of it. It's hard to make out what Sequence 02 has, but it looks like BATCH L.

Also, this was just uncovered by Mr. Toasty on UnFiction:

Some interesting bits in new Oscorp CSS - looks like at least one game headed our way...
http://www.oscorpindustries.com/assets/chemicalbonding/LevelMenu.jpg
http://www.oscorpindustries.com/assets/chemicalbonding/bg.jpg

The Level Menu page had this written in, I think, Latin:

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras sagittis nisi sed nunc commodo at varius diam aliquam. Aliquam sed nulla id orci fringilla cursus vitae sit amet nisi.

Google Translate gave me this:

to learn more about products, to cancel reply. But now more and varied, but here's some arrows. It's here, but that no course of life is enabled for proper operation.

Yeah it's Latin but it doesn't mean anything. When designers need placeholder text they use a text generator that puts out random Latin words, these pieces of text always begin with "lorem ipsum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"