The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Viral Marketing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spida-man

THE AMAZING
Reaction score
Yea I know someone made a post about this before but non of you guys are giving it any love so here is em trying to catch you guys' attention:

new site for the viral marketing:

http://markofthespider-man.com/

info regarding this site and how it was found:

http://collider.com/amazing-spider-man-viral/143546/

so how about instead of debating Raimi vs Webb, Tobey vs Andrew, Avenegrs vs TDKR VS AMZ SM, how about we try to get along and work together on something related to what we all love?

let's see if we can figure this out

Each static screen has a file name when u save them to your computer and when u look at them on the site each of them individually seem like there might be an image.
I suggest if someone knows how to overlap the images/gifs together to see if it makes anything, do that.

I thought I saw something in them. If you look at the one on the bottom middle, you can kinda see what looks like the outline of The Lizard.

I think it's going to be CCTV footage or something. Or considering the name of the site, short vids of Spidey sightings.

all of the file names say "newest noise" so could it pictures or a noise or what? I mean having tv screens doesn't make sense for a noise and grant it that could just be a file name but normally html codes have what the file really is..and earlier in the day, the html code had everything labeled as "cities"

newestnoise4.gif

It's just static, imo.

Although it does look like there's a very faint something in all of them.

I suck at any viral campaign, so I doubt I'll be much help. BUT, it being static, it could be some footage. Maybe spottings and sights of The Amazing Spider-Man.

^ As do I, lol. Maybe it will reveal a new poster or an image of the Lizard. :liz:

In the source code they are gifs named "newestnoise" so the most possible thing is that those will be found fotage type videos with spider-man catching some random criminals

In the source code they are gifs named "newestnoise" so the most possible thing is that those will be found fotage type videos with spider-man catching some random criminals

Yup..with people turning in footage of spotting "the elusive vigilante known as spider-man"

Yeah, that's akinda cool, i don't think they'll show the lizard but there's allways that possibility too

Is it just me or are those screens getting less and less static and more clearer?:woot:

Alternatively, has anyone tried overlaying all of the images on top of each other?

No. He's not even in this movie.

But seriously, what do you guys think? Are those images clearing up a little cause that's what it looks like....

I would have thought some of you whizzes may have already deciphered something..lol

Kinda hard when there really isn't on there to decipher. lol

https://twitter.com/#!/markofspiderman

* Property of Peter Parker... Lost at 33.832770, -84.367539 and 33.764969, -84.349804

* Property of Peter Parker... Found at 40.733858, -73.990801 and 40.729289, -73.989147

* Property of Peter Parker... Lost at 39.702672, -104.940221 and 39.883969, -104.999045

Google Maps (Secret Coordinates):

1) 66 East 13th Street AND 11 Saint Marks Place, New York, United States.

2) Piedmony Road Triangle Park, Atlanta, McLendon Avenue and Noreland Avenue, Atlanta.

3) 746 Colorado 2, Glendale, Colorado, United States, I Want More Comics 1020 West 104th Avenue Northglenn, Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"