Wtf?

Billy Meier obviously has a very active imagination but instead of writing cool and interesting fantasy/scifi stories we "the public" could read about he chose to tell them as if they were real. Classic nutcase.

Funny isn't it how everytime someone finds something like in that "Alien Grave Robbing" story, there is always some excuse to stop people from finding out the truth, how convenient :dry: I do believe there is life out there, in this day and age it's getting hard not to consider it, but some of these government stories are just to far out.

I have always enjoyed those Mars stories though :up:

Just like Michael Horn says, it's not about if this stuff is true or not.

Michael Horn is a *****ing psycho...

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/horn.letters.html

http://theparacast.com/forums/michael-horn-the-billy-meier-contacts-t-859-3.html

James Randi vs Michael Horn (funny as hell):

[FONT=arial, helvetica] A man named Michael Horn, a martial arts practitioner who designates himself as the "Authorized American Media Representative for The Billy Meier Contacts," but offers no evidence for that appointment and is not referred to by the other Meier supporters as such, seems really annoyed. He runs on and on about all sorts of "proof" that he says he can provide. Witness the following excerpts from his latest heated post to me, beginning with mention of the Psychological Stress Evaluator (PSE), which Horn devoutly believes is far more efficient than the polygraph for proving obscure claims. (See "Even Better than the Polygraph?" item up ahead.) I don't need to point out to you the frustration, frenzy, and vitriol released by this man, who finds his favorite delusion threatened. But he's a smooth talker, I'm sure you'll agree. Here's what he wrote to me, in his exact words: [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Who said polygraphs, they were PSE tests, you fool, and I doubt that you could pass one if all they asked you was your real name. And you, windbag and poseur, are YOU a metallurgist, photographic expert, film expert, video expert, sound engineer? In your world the tree doesn't make a sound when it's in the forest unless you're there to hear it. But then, with your credibility, who would believe you? [/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]The metal WAS shown to be other worldly [his emphasis] you devious, lying, self-inflated fraud! Perhaps not as other world as the bottom of the barrel, transparently dishonest, deceptive, and previosuly [sic] unknown to this planet variety of con artist that you nakedly expose yourself to be. No, fool, the game will be played this way. In addition to the already EXPERTLY studied, examined, and validated physical evidence, we are in possession of copyrighted documents and books that were published before the specific events predicted in them occurred. We have legal proof of the "paranormal" so, since you mistook the velvet glove for weakness, as most inwardly terrified, pathetic little bully boys like you do, you will be held to your word to pay up. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Your value, your only relevance to the debate amounts to providing the full-blown, best poster-boy example of an unscientific, cultic, true believer posing as a "scientist" to contrast with those who've taken the time to research, test and discover the truth. And, rather than slink away because your 15 minutes in the spotlight have long since passed, I encourage you and your happy little band of clueless, inept bumblers to keep up the charade, even at the risk of people thinking we hired you to look stupid, unprofessional, unethical and disreputable, when in truth it's your charitable donation to the cause. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]You, little fella, are one pathetic, feeble and completely out-of-your-league charlatan, which is why no reputable scientist, let alone any rational, thinking individual, would champion your silly nonsense for a second. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Dry out before you do your parlor tricks for the kids...and have a nice day.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]My, my. Take an aspirin and call me in the morning, Michael. And for future reference, the tree is supposed to fall in the forest, because standing trees don't make any noise. You see, Michael? [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]The one item above that really has seriously taken my fancy, is the line, "The metal WAS shown to be other worldly." Note: the emphasis — italics, capitalization, and underlining — is Horn's, not mine, which makes this statement more than just a casual remark. Previously, he had written: [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif] Metal alloy samples provided for analysis by Meier to Marcel Vogel, former IBM research chemist, holder of 32 patents; stated that, with any technology available to him as a scientist neither he nor another metallurgist friend who examined the metals, could put it together, could come close to duplicating or reproducing it.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]I was so elated that I responded: [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif] Ah! Something we can actually examine! Where are these samples? Surely, if this statement is true, we have absolute, inarguable proof of other-worldly technology. By the way, I knew Vogel, and he was not very smart. And what does "holder of 32 patents" indicate? Anyone can get a patent, if they apply and pay the fees. My admittedly amateur search of the files of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office didn't come up with even one patent by your "expert" Vogel; are his "32 patents" in some other country? But I wander. Where is the metal? If it can be shown to be other-worldly, the JREF million-dollar prize will be awarded. I await that evidence.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
http://www.randi.org/jr/032604why.html

:woot:
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I didn't see this. It's a small CNN segment a few months ago about a press conference where countries are sitting down, trying to find a way for the government to release all of their UFO information and give the people definite answers:

Here's an entire UFO Disclosure session from 2006:

Michael Horn isn't who I'm interested in, only the Billy Meier claims through which he's spreading about. I'm pretty sure, based on what I've heard that Horn is definitely not what he seems, but still, I'm on the fence about it all, which is why I'm doing all of this fact finding, digging up info.

-TNC

There is life out there...but, this Meier stuff? Bleh.

Makes me want to write a neat little story about a Martian war though, including conspiracies, dinosaurs on other planets and UFO's spotted by NASA. It might not be real, but it's neat to look at :up:

I didn't see this. It's a small CNN segment a few months ago about a press conference where countries are sitting down, trying to find a way for the government to release all of their UFO information and give the people definite answers:

Here's an entire UFO Disclosure session from 2006:

Michael Horn isn't who I'm interested in, only the Billy Meier claims through which he's spreading about. I'm pretty sure, based on what I've heard that Horn is definitely not what he seems, but still, I'm on the fence about it all, which is why I'm doing all of this fact finding, digging up info.

-TNC

Too bad the government doesnt care :(

-TNC

Wait, you think Michael Horn is full of it but Billy Meier isn't? :whatever:

jag

Alot of this ET and UFO stuff is all interconnected. You might not believe Billy Meier, but there have been dozens of other ex-military, government officials that have vouched for the existence of these other beings, similar if not, exactly as the kind that Meier has been allegedly in contact with.

Interestingly, most of these military government types have been mysteriously killed or vanished.

Now, I'm checking out the story of this guy here, evidently killed by the government for speaking up about top secret affiliations with extra terrestrials:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Schneider

If you don't think this stuff is important, then I kinda feel sorry for ya.

-TNC

Ever heard of critical thinking, TNC? You shouldn't believe everything you read... conspiracy theories, time travel, Bigfoot, aliens, ghosts etc.

(I'm not trying to be an assh0le or something..)

That's not what I meant by that at all. :whatever:

-TNC

Are you sure? Because it's exactly what you said.

-TNC

You basically say Horn is a liar and charlatan and then go on to infer that Meier is the one who's speaking the truth and therefore the only one you're interested in.

jag

Alot of this ET and UFO stuff is all interconnected. You might not believe Billy Meier, but there have been dozens of other ex-military, government officials that have vouched for the existence of these other beings, similar if not, exactly as the kind that Meier has been allegedly in contact with.

Interestingly, most of these military government types have been mysteriously killed or vanished.

Now, I'm checking out the story of this guy here, evidently killed by the government for speaking up about top secret affiliations with extra terrestrials:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Schneider

If you don't think this stuff is important, then I kinda feel sorry for ya.

-TNC

Him and John Lier have a lot of the same story elements. Pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"