X-Men ‘97 X-Men ‘97 News and Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!!!!)

So why is Bishop still stuck in the past? Also, where is Shard? She went back to the 1990s with the other X-Men in Season 4.

If her time band pulled her back, shouldn't it have done the same to Bishop? When she made her time jump to go to the 1990s, she didn't have a time band either.

Also, where did Bishop go after defeating Apocalypse?

I am curious if there will be team changes for season 2 / 3.

I am not a fan of Magneto/Morph, and I would be very much delighted if we are seeing Iceman, Nightcrawler, Kitty, Angel, Colossus or Psylocke in that opening intro.

I always wonder what would their intro shot would look like. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they make one for Nightcrawler when he makes an appearance in season one.

I think they'll change the intro for every episode.

I would like to see an age of apocalypse arc at some point. Seeing Magneto and Rogue just instantly brought up AOA. It was one of my favorite events from the comics back then. Had some really good crossover characters too.

As long as they don't dump Gambit or try to turn him into a Horseman again, they can do what they want. :)

I am curious if there will be team changes for season 2 / 3.

I am not a fan of Magneto/Morph, and I would be very much delighted if we are seeing Iceman, Nightcrawler, Kitty, Angel, Colossus or Psylocke in that opening intro.

I always wonder what would their intro shot would look like. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they make one for Nightcrawler when he makes an appearance in season one.

I think they'll change the intro for every episode.

Nightcrawler is coming back this season. Iceman showed up during the previous show so there's a good chance he could show up again. Same with Colossus, who they basically gave an open invitation to join the team, but he wasn't ready yet.

I would like to see an age of apocalypse arc at some point. Seeing Magneto and Rogue just instantly brought up AOA. It was one of my favorite events from the comics back then. Had some really good crossover characters too.
They already did a version of AoA in the original series.

Nightcrawler is coming back this season. Iceman showed up during the previous show so there's a good chance he could show up again. Same with Colossus, who they basically gave an open invitation to join the team, but he wasn't ready yet.
Hopefully they’re generous with the invites for this show. :cwink:

I wish the X-Men Legends games were brought back for current consoles, just a simple port or a remaster. I played those games so many times as a kid.
I love those games so much. Even a straight port would be really great, a remaster even better.

Reactions: Lip
Hopefully they’re generous with the invites for this show. :cwink:
Me too. I see that the intro for the first two episodes were different. I'd love if they changed based of the guest characters. So Kurt could show up at least once in the intro.

I love those games so much. Even a straight port would be really great, a remaster even better.

Marvel Games account posted that there'll be a big announcement tomorrow. I hope it's a new fighting game with mutants in it.

Me too. I see that the intro for the first two episodes were different. I'd love if they changed based of the guest characters. So Kurt could show up at least once in the intro.

Marvel Games account posted that there'll be a big announcement tomorrow. I hope it's a new fighting game with mutants in it.
Would be a lovely touch if they did that. I’m hoping the other biggest X-characters all get a cameo in here somewhere.

Great news, hopefully something significant. I’d definitely take a fighting game.

Damn Goblin Queen, you scary. Love Mister Sinister though. I always thought he had a badass look.

It feels like it’s moving so fast but I get why.

I also loved Jean’s power in this one. It’s nice to see her being powerful and not fainting all the damn time.

Damn Goblin Queen, you scary. Love Mister Sinister though. I always thought he had a badass look.

It feels like it’s moving so fast but I get why.

I also loved Jean’s power in this one. It’s nice to see her being powerful and not fainting all the damn time.
Christopher Britton still has it as Sinister. Hell, he might even be better.

Also I just noticed and it’s really nit picky but Jean’s eyes are supposed to be green and yet they’re blue in all of the episodes. Whyyyyyy

Maybe I'm grossly misremembering Castlevania's animation, but some of the fight animation is making me recall that show.

Proteus and freakin Arkon got 2 parters.

sigh

On the plus side, I have figured out why I have really gained a connection to Maddie and why the changes bother me.

Geez that was intense. I can’t wait for more though. This is what the x-men’s all about, all soap with powers. We really need more eps next season

I wish the X-Men Legends games were brought back for current consoles, just a simple port or a remaster. I played those games so many times as a kid.
I want this too for the krakoan era but I’m trying to decide if I want it to end with X of Swords or the entire krakoan era

Geez that was intense. I can’t wait for more though. This is what the x-men’s all about, all soap with powers. We really need more eps next season
They’ve got the balance right and hitting on multiple fronts. Good drama, solid action, great characters that are faithful to what we’ve had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"