X-Men 3 Wallpapers

Lazmarquez

Famke for President!
Reaction score
Sorry for another thread, but I'm taking the advice from a fellow board- member and just creating a thread to display my X3 Wallpaper concepts. Please feel free to exhibit your as well. :) :xmen: -Laz

Lazmarquez said:
Sorry for another thread, but I'm taking the advice from a fellow board- member and just creating a thread to display my X3 Wallpaper concepts. Please feel free to exhibit your as well. :) :xmen: -Laz
:up: ;) :D

phoenixcool1.jpg

-Laz:xmen:

Laz, I don't know if I've stated it before but your artwork is amazing!
Keep it up :up:

Oh Laz...you just had to go and do a Storm one, eh!?! :D :eek:

*makes it new wallpaper*

You're amazing with these, bud :up:

These are really good. You should also make a thread in Fan Art.

Oh my... THAT is "the" Storm I want in X3!!!

You rocks dear, they're cool!

The second Phoenix one is my wallpaper. :)

Hey Laz buddy, I tried PM'ing you but it said

Lazmarquez has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

I had e mailed u back at your other e-mail address last week. :)

Those are frickin' awesome. But i propose one question...what makes us think that Jean/Phoenix will be in an X-Suit? Huh? Yes...that is another thing that I am excited to see. Jean's outfit! And Halle's hair. And Beast. And Angel. And Kitty. And Juggernaut. OMG WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*rams into wall head-first*

Im in love with the second phoenix, storm and prof x ones. their all so great, i cant decide which one i want for a walpaper lol. beautiful work laz, your amazing. fox should hire you to do x3 promos !

Storm Is Amazing!! Its Weird Because I Pictured That Is How She'll Look In X3 Posters

where did you get that pick of halle to use its amazing! no its better than amazing omg

is bobby putting an ice shield around rogue in that walpaper ? whatever it is, it looks geat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"