X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread

Thanks :D Ben says "Those who like Slim's videos shall inherit the Earth"

Inherit? You mean, like, taking over the world? Like, conquering the whole world and do whatever you like? :eek:

*worships Slim's video even more* :p

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Inherit? You mean, like, taking over the world? Like, conquering the whole world and do whatever you like? :eek:

*worships Slim's video even more* :p
Yup :)

That tv spot works too well..

I'll spread it around, telling everyone it's real.. :p

-TNC

slim, your tv ad in your sig is amazing :eek:

Ok like i said the giant trailer with the TV ads will be out soon. However it is a little behind schedule. But If I could get help with getting TV Spots 5-8 in a downloadable WMV, MPEG or AVI file that would be great! Oh and also the magneto clip!

You know what would be funny. Someone should do a Brokeback X-Men type thing with Logan & Scott as the Two Dudes :o Or it can be Professor X & Magneto & do a whole New Twist on the X-Men. Theres a Brokeback Smallville out there with Lex & Clark & thats hilarious

Slim_X said:
I'm glad you liked it :)
yes, it really is amazing!

Has anyone made any new X3 trialers featuring clips from the 10 new TV spots??

I would love to see a full "names" trailer, featuring scenes of all the mutants with their names etc...

PhoenixWillRise said:
yes, it really is amazing!

Has anyone made any new X3 trialers featuring clips from the 10 new TV spots??

I would love to see a full "names" trailer, featuring scenes of all the mutants with their names etc...
I'm actually finishing my "names" trailer. I'll upload it tomorrow.

I actually did a trailer about two months ago. check my profile in that link below my sig.

none has make a bigger trailer with the new shots of all the spots?

cool... try using some text next time.....:)LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"