X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
EDIT: PLEASE READ:
ALRIGHT! Listen up, there has been hundreds of threads like this or saying "check out my video" this thread is the most successful and has the most videos. Please! if you have a video put it HERE! no need to make useless threads when there is one already. Thank you. and lighting if you could possibly change the title of the thread
*THE OFFICIAL* X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread
thanks
-Asteroid

Original:
There has been many threads on fan made films of x-men 3. I made this thread to have them all in one place. I also made a danger room sequence one and I am trying to find somewhere online to host it.
EDIT Danger Room Sequence: http://revenge-of-the-sith.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/x-men3trailer.wmv
there it is. Let me know if mine doesn't work. Now it's your turn

i am able to download the storm one too ..........but it stops playing right after the marvel logo.

hmm... Let me check. Wierd I will try and fix it later. Does anyone else know any free online film hosting? Also I can send you the storm clip for now.

cool gap5ewl!!

hey a1ant,....you wouldnt happen to still have that video of your avatar would you?

xwolverine2 said:
cool gap5ewl!!

hey a1ant,....you wouldnt happen to still have that video of your avatar would you?
thanks! yeah ant do you still have that video?

Nice choice of Photo's Gap. Just wait til you see my storm comercial. You'll love it. And xwolverine2 the file wouldnt uplaud to my email. I will try and fix it tomarrow or something

wow... cool videos... especially the one with the storm, cyclops and phoenix videos w/ added effects... thumbs up for that one...

thanks berzerko!.....

hey gap5ewl...what music did you use for the cyclops one???

and rogue3006 WOW! on the compression...81.8MB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"