X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread

WOW slim your X3 names video is awsome!! I love the music good job :up:

WOW Slim X

THAT IS AMAZING!!!! I wish Fox had u designing their trailers for X Men!!

Great job, Slim. Loved the music. :up:

Hmmm.... I could just imagine a long Phoenix/Jean trailer, featuring clips from all 3 movies... with Evanesences's "My Immortal" as the backing song...

God, that song is so depressing.

True, but quite powerful too... And it fits very well with the Phoenix theme!

Especially the Jean/Scott & Logan love triangle and the loss of their loved one... then her resurection!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Great job, Slim. Loved the music. :up:
I knew you guys wanted different music :p and you were right, it looks much better.

Holy crap slim, the names trailer is amazing to say the least! I hope your watching Fox :mad:

awesome slim!! fox should hire you to make trailers and TV spots for em!

anyone know where i can find the x-men mini mates movie,like on youtube

I will post in a bit a work in progress Names Trailer. The clips are edited to drums & there are no names effects in there but you will get the idea. Hopefully the Preview coming on Thursday will give us more Footage will to play with

x-periment said:
where did you get the music from?
someone posted the link to it in the x3 tv spot downloads thread

that was awesome! you should just leave it like that i like it better this way. looks like a real tv spot

gap5ewl said:
that was awesome! you should just leave it like that i like it better this way. looks like a real tv spot

Well I plan on using the Trailer Intro with the President & Magento Talking & the last thing we will hear is Magneto asking "who do you stand with" & then the Names Begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"