Sequels X-MEN 4......Confirmed?! With Gambit!!??

pyro9vivacita

Civilian
Reaction score
X-MEN 4......Confirmed?! With Gambit!!??:o:woot:

Well I was looking on www.xmenfilms.net and found this......little information!!! http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/05/07/josh-holloway-to-star-in-x-men/

Now, this is exciting news, I'm glad they are looking at Josh Holloway as Gambit..and if FOX's want him to play Gambit then that means that X-4 will probably happen!!!! I think the movie will be confirmed after Wolverine.....Well I hope so.

What do yall think???

Actually that was on the Evo Blog (on my siggy) first! :p

this is FALSE... I SAY TO THEE NAY... It hasn't happened as Rothman the Mothman said earlier this year that no one knows when the next x-men film would arise from the ash to release in theaters

I don't think Holloway should be Gambit.

Actually that was on the Evo Blog (on my siggy) first! :p

Yeah, I didn't post that recent story on my site (you might've got the link from the comment section though - not sure). :)

There was a quote from Holloway last year (I think), when he was talking about being approached for X3. I'm not sure if the quote in that article [directly] applies to X4. Couldn't confirm if it was a rehashed quote from last year, or a brand new one.

I believe he said he wasn't interested in playing Gambit because the character is too much like Sawyer. Anyway i'm glad he declined because i'm sure they can find a better actor for Gambit.

37? Can he pull of the voice? Maybe but 37 may be a little too old. X4: RIse of the apocalypse with jubilee, gambit and collusus as main xmen.

If X-Men 4 comes out I hope that they find some way to bring Cyclops back. He was supposed to be one of the leaders in the group and instead became some hurt, punk-ass softie that ends up getting killed 5 minutes into X-Men 3. If they can do it for Xavier then they need to do it for Scott.

I think X4 is a terrible idea. Cyclops is dead (the leader of the team dies a meaningless death because they didn't want to recast. Screw 'em). Jean is dead. Professor X has been thrown into the realm of stupidity as he is first dead (again, meaningless death) and is now *GASP* sort of alive still. And apparently, according to someone on the boards, it's the body of his brain-dead twin brother. My God.

Let's just keep it locked away for a while and let someone else take over who actually understands X-Men and doesn't enjoy mindlessly killing off (and resurrecting in bizarre ways) main characters.

My 2 cents.

honestly, i don't think they should make an X4, instead i think they should start all over again, but do it right.
start off with the orginal X-Men not bring two of the original members in the 3rd film, that didn't sit well with me.

start afresh after Wolverine and Magneto have had there spin offs.
that's what i'd like to see at least.

i always viewed Colin Farrel as Gambit for some reason.. i guess he just seemed to have that scruffy, weird, "go-away-because-i-don't-really-care-about what-you're-talking-about" quality to him

i always viewed Colin Farrel as Gambit for some reason.. i guess he just seemed to have that scruffy, weird, "go-away-because-i-don't-really-care-about what-you're-talking-about" quality to him

He'd make a great Gambit. That episode of Scrubs where he plays that Irish guy reminded me a lot of Gambit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"