Comics Official ALL-NEW X-MEN Discussion Thread

I have no idea where they are going to go with the timeline, but it's pretty apparent this Jean isn't going anywhere. She's the most developed and the most different out of all the O5. I could see the rest of them going away some day, but I think this Jean might permanently replace the old one. For better or for worse.

ANXMEN2012030-DC11-LR-f35e7.jpg

ANXMEN2012030-int-LR2-1-44ff1.jpg

ANXMEN2012030-int-LR2-2-4026b.jpg

ANXMEN2012030-int-LR2-3-8e121.jpg

ANXMEN2012030-int-LR2-4-d3fe4.jpg

ANXMEN2012030-int-LR2-5-6cdd1.jpg

I am SOOOOOOO not looking forward to this current arc. Bendis just loves to involve multi-verse hopping and especially the Ultimate universe in his books. :down:

But let's be honest at his Ultimate Universe was good. Now I just think it lost its way a while ago.

I've always wanted to read Miles Morales, but never wanted to read any Ultimate Universe books. So I'm actually a little excited for this. As long as it doesn't feel like it's going on for too long.

Haven't read any of the Ultimate Spidy books with Miles. I don't know any of his history. :(

ANXMEN2012035-cov-col-6f5b6.jpg

ANXMEN2012034-Cover-22014.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #34 & 35
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A)
Issue #34 Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
Issue #34 ROCKET RACCOON & GROOT VARIANT BY TBA
Issue #35 Cover by SARA PICHELLI
• The ALL-NEW X-MEN continue their adventure in the Ultimate Universe!
• Guest-starring Miles Morales and scores of other Ultimate characters!
• Will either universe ever be the same again?
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T …$3.99 (EACH)

Is this book disliked?

I just read the 1st 5 issues and I'm liking it a lot more than expected. I thought the original X-Men showing up would be a short term thing but apparently not. It's working somehow though. Lot of catching up to do!

I think it's the most popular. But it's been hit and miss. Right now they have far over stayed their welcome imo, and the Ultimate crossover was enough for me to drop the title. At least for the rest of the year.

Oh was just reading a few earlier posts on this. I like the way it's started but it seems like a crazy thing to have them around in the long term. Oh well see if I continue to like it.

Is this book disliked?

I just read the 1st 5 issues and I'm liking it a lot more than expected. I thought the original X-Men showing up would be a short term thing but apparently not. It's working somehow though. Lot of catching up to do!

I think its the best book in the Xmen line. It definitely is the best selling

Is this book disliked?

It was, at least at first. I don't care for it personally, but Bendis' style isn't my thing, but it seems like more and more people are getting tired of it, basically like has already been said, in that it's feeling more and more forced to keep them in the present.

I think its the best book in the Xmen line. It definitely is the best selling
Great, can't wait to finish them. And I need to finish Uncanny. Haven't read any of the other current books yet.

Great, can't wait to finish them. And I need to finish Uncanny. Haven't read any of the other current books yet.

Uncanny X-men has been good too but Im ready for a new status quo. The mutant revolution has outworn its welcome and its time for the characters to make some movement. I hate that Scott and company are STILL fugitives and on the outs with the Westchester branch. Maybe Wolverine's death will help change things and get the teams to unite. The current arc has them unwillingly allied at least

It was, at least at first. I don't care for it personally, but Bendis' style isn't my thing, but it seems like more and more people are getting tired of it, basically like has already been said, in that it's feeling more and more forced to keep them in the present.
The concept seems like something that could only go on for so long. I'm a 1/3 of the way through now so will see how far I get before getting tired of it. At the moment still loving it.

Uncanny X-men has been good too but Im ready for a new status quo. The mutant revolution has outworn its welcome and its time for the characters to make some movement. I hate that Scott and company are STILL fugitives and on the outs with the Westchester branch. Maybe Wolverine's death will help change things and get the teams to unite. The current arc has them unwillingly allied at least
I liked Uncanny too, will go back and read the rest of it after getting up to date with All-New. What do you want for Scott's progression from being leader of the revolution?

Young Iceman looks hilarious. Although I'm not too keen on the spiky look of present Iceman either.

I'm up to #17. So now the future guys are involved too? 3 versions of certain characters from different time periods haha. And I love Colossus' metal moustache!

I'm about 9/10 issues away from being caught up I think.

Silverboobs Mcgee? :woot: Awesome..that should been used as a codename.

I finished the run a couple of days ago and I'm still interested in this title. I wouldn't mind if most of them were eventually sent back when/if this series ends but they have to leave young Jean. And maybe young Iceman for the laughs. I quite like the new uniforms and combined with Kitty and X-23 I can certainly read this for a while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"