Comics Official (adjectiveless) X-MEN Discussion Thread

XMEN2013015-DC11-363ea.jpg

XMEN2013015-int2-1-60239.jpg

XMEN2013015-int2-2-d4c67.jpg

XMEN2013015-int2-3-246ae.jpg

XMEN2013015-int2-4-150f4.jpg

I like the back up story more than the main one but there are good character moments though. But wish Jubilee would go all Sarah Connor in T2.

XMEN2013019-CVR-COL-SOLICIT-16d1e.jpg

X-MEN #19
MARC GUGGENHEIM (W) • HARVEY TOLIBAO (A)
Cover by TERRY DODSON
• With S.W.O.R.D.’s orbital headquarters, the Peak, literally hanging in the balance, the X-Men race into deep space to find the source of the new threat that’s emerged from the abyss.
• But little do they suspect that lurking in the shadows of the Acanti Skunkworks, a conspiracy is waiting to entangle them…
• And what’s worse is that it’s a conspiracy that has connections to the deaths of Rachel Grey’s family!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

so storm's kid from the future x-men stayed behind in the past? why? the only thing worse than past versions of present characters showing up and living side by side with them...are the future brats of present characters doing the same. i like the tiger though. is black panther her father? what are her powers?

Last edited:
I think she has a psychic connection to the Panther and the bird. Honestly not sure what her power is.

Rogue and Karima arent in this anymore?

No Rogue is 'dead' in Uncanny Avengers but is alive in a alternate timeline it created. Karima is gone to be a cop.

I liked this issue wasn't overly keen on the Future storyline. But I liked this issue.

wait...Psylocke can fly?
rypm8d7.jpg

LOL....since like 2000. Where have you been? Im assuming you just forgot? Because she's been doing this for nearly 15 years now

Last edited:
I don't recall Psylocke flying ever. The more you know.

I don't recall Psylocke flying ever. The more you know.

Really? Im surprised by you guys bc you have been reading the books for the last several years. She first started flying when Claremont gave her that power when he returned in 2000. She's kept the TK ever since. Here's some more images of her doing it

1002790-x_treme_x_men_1_p27.jpg

1034879-img_new.jpg

3289031-new+exiles+007+page+021.jpg

Psylocke-FlyingDance-NEX1.jpg

X-MenLegacy236-01.png

ah...yeah, see...Claremont...I don't acknowledge most of his writing (anything after his launch of X-Men in '90)

that and i just never really paid attention to Psylocke..except when she wanted to seduce Scott...and when she got her Shadow powers and tattoo after Sabretooth gutted her...other than that..I saw she was being used here and there but she still doesn't really interest me. and the flying though developed 15 years ago..still seems random

Liked parts of this issue but unsure if I'll stick with it after the arc.

X-MEN #21
MARC GUGGENHEIM (W)
HARVEY TOLIBAO & DEXTER SOY (A)
Cover by TERRY DODSON
“EXOGENOUS” Part 4 of 5!
• As the X-Men race to find the origins of the threat that has emerged from deep space, they discover that there’s a larger conspiracy at work…one that may have its roots close to home!
• What are Agent Brand’s ties to the mysterious Providian order?
• How could Deathbird’s secret upset the balance of the cosmos?
• And what does the third Summers brother—and Rachel Grey’s uncle—Vulcan have to do with it all?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"